Help › Forums

CreditExpert offer for loads of credits

Mon, Jul 11 2011 5:52 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 4:51 AM

Can someone help...

I have done the CreditExpert offer in order to get 1750 credits.  Although it says 'confirms immediately, I've not had anything yet.  I've been in touch with CreditExpert and they say I have to take it up with WGT.  I will send them an email, but I don't expect a response as I've not had a response to a previous email either.

Anyone done this offer and know anything about it?  I don't intend to carry on past the trial period.  If you only get the credits AFTER the trial period, then this should be made clear in the offer.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:10 AM

Hi, did you sign up and give credit card details? If not, you won't get the points. I had a big to-do about another similar offer whereby I signed up, gave my details, got the credits immediately then faced 5 days of arguing before they let me opt out of the automatic renewal (for a premium of about £30 a month!)

To be honest, these things aren't worth doing IMO...I would only do the ones that don't ask for card details in the future...because you have to be really persistent in order to get out of it without spending anything...

JMO

Rob

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 5:30 AM

Yes I did give card details.  And I also made a few (not just one!) phone calls to them BEFORE creating an account to see how easy it is to cancel.  They say all it takes is a phone call to a freephone number, so I will wait and see.

I'm hoping that the offer doesn't just pay up AFTER the free trial and I have to pay... which I will not do!  I shall cancel before that.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 9:39 AM

I did this offer. Got my credits within 24 hours. I then cancelled by phone after 3 weeks no problem.

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 12:43 PM

piztaker:

I did this offer. Got my credits within 24 hours. I then cancelled by phone after 3 weeks no problem.

same here, got the creds overnight. piece of cake to cancel, really helpfull staff.

the cancelation number can be a bit hard to find though (for obvious reasons) but a google to the site with the martin lewis bloke (can't remeber it at the moment) and it's on there.

probably one of the best trial pay deals i've used to be honest, a good helpfull site, good credit return and easy to get out of.

you should get some sort of confirmation email from credit expert, send this to WGT via the link in the offers page if you don't get credited and they should sort it for you. i had to do it once and they were really quick at sorting it :)

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 2:56 PM

Number is easy to find, use www.saynoto0870.com, put in their 0844 number in the appropriate field, and an alternative cheaper geograpical number is given.  In this case there is also a freephone number - 0800 561 0083.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 3:43 PM

Did you make the final order direct from the offer section of this site? If not it could be they would have no way of knowing that you were owed any kind of special deal.

Always remember though-Money is better than poverty,if only for financial reasons.

Lizzie

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 4:07 PM

Well, I clicked on the CreditExpert link which took me to their website.  I then filled in the details.  I'll see if anything turns up tomorrow.  I have also emailed WGT but have yet to get a response.  Dare I say, what a surprise!

• greatwhitedale
    306 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 6:07 PM

HOW DO TIERS WORK ???  surely when your a amateur u drop to tour pro at around 70 -80 average ??? and tour pro to master is around 65-66 average,  please can anyone tell me why i see so many AMATEURS ON 64 AVERAGE ?????, this is ludecrous.  if u dont believe me look up >  HALORIC991. 

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2011 6:07 PM

Why  is it wgt never respond too anyone but they soon take your hard earned cash.  This needs sorting out and fast.  somethings not right..

• PAGES
RSS