• StevieD01
    29 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 1:03 AM

5 years...Many dollars...

I AM DONE!!!

No fun...NO MORE!!!

You don't play the game..

Can't even LEARN HOW..

Get to Level 61...The ball goes where they want.

I QUIT!!!

They can just e-mail me ONCE A WEEK!!!

TELL ME WHAT I SHOT!!!

That is the way it plays...ANYWAYS!!

They can keep IT!!!

AND MY STUFF!!!

*** GAME!!!

5 Years...NO FUN NO MORE.

StevieD/allaeds01

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 5:20 AM

5 years, eh? You joined a week before me in 2009 and that was 5 years ago? Hmmm, maybe we're onto something here, Stevie. Either you're in a time warp or your math is a little off. Could that be the problem on the course? Maybe you're not adding and subtracting right. 

Just a thought.  :-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 9:38 AM

YankeeJim:

Could that be the problem on the course? Maybe you're not adding and subtracting right.

Just a thought.  :-)

Could be on to something

What I don't get is,  why tell us you quit?  Just quit quietly.     This way after you have had a break and want to come back it won't look so bad

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 10:51 AM

5 years lmfao, in those five years you climbed the ladder all the way up to Tour Pro? (whatever that is) Bye bye.

• rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 11:00 AM

also its not just the maths he gets wrong he states himself that he cant learn the game so no wonder he is rubbish at it

BYE BYE

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 11:52 AM

Been playing 3 months or so i'm 55 years old tour pro. i assume i will make master. But like i said tour pro is a great throne for me to have. If and when i do progress to be a master i'll be dancing the dance. Some of us will never be the  greats we want to be. So i'll alway's be happy were i'm at. My 2 cents. PS i still play like a hack. So who cares if i do and i can only say if it happens it will if doesn't happen so what. iIm were i belong . Another PS my nephew started playing he is paralyze If i have to put money on this site to benefit him i will. I hope that all the whiners will either move on and leave us serious people alone. My 2 cents  BTW my neighbor 76 went in today for heart surgery today.Also my father 80 went in for eye surgery today also my niece was in a head on accident last nite so to all you whiners walk in my shoes before you cry O mt meter skipped. 

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:09 PM

Was that a haiku?

I read it as such...

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2011 4:26 PM

StevieD01:
    No fun...NO MORE!!!
    'tt

No fun getting ready to start 9th hole at ST. A and everything stops, won't load, won't reset, lose the game because of an UNKNOWN ERROR!!  WHAT THE H### IS AN UNKNOWN ERROR????  You have so many bugs it's what like the 'UNKNOWN GOD"?? You people have EXPECTED ERRORS too???? you want us to spend money to fatten your wallets and you can't even get the b ugs out.  (no not my CPU,my memory, my cache, etc, etc,etc,etc,etc.! Pizzed here!!!!!!

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2011 4:36 PM
    03.04.11   - bethpage black -  Full 18  - Tour Pro -
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2011 4:50 PM

Stevie...Ultimate destination ignominy...

RSS