Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • TinysTeeShot
    1,513 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 2:28 PM

Leggoman13:

Dear Santas/WGT

all I want for this Christmas in July 2016

is to be removed from the restricted Moderation list

so I don't have to wait 3 to 4 hours for my posts to appear in this forum/threads

it would make my job easier and instanly show the gifted members I have chosen

cheers!!!

Leggoman13

Pierre :o)

Setiments exactly, let me know who I can help! (Will hope it's not someone taking avantage of us Santa's!)

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 2:56 PM

pdb1:

appreciate what these upstanding representatives of WGT humanity are doing .

Thanx again

this is all about paying it forward and having fun doing it

Kindness and Generosity is like a boomerang - it comes back to you, when used the proper way.

as a representative of WGT Humanity yoursefl - your past generosity has come back to you...

Good Luck with your Club

cheers

Leggoman13 :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 3:02 PM

scooterp76:

fust fyi i sent happyjack2012 a 3 wood, i wish i could do more. it was awesome of you to ask for someone else.

I am confused,

I thought Mainzman had sent the same 3 wood to happyjack2012.

''tell me it ain't so Jack''

Leggo in a K.O. mode

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 3:08 PM

Always a great event, wish I could do more. Mebbe in December, things been a lil' tight so far this year.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 3:21 PM

drmoose:

wish I could do more.

Doc :)

Doc ,,  What you can give does not matter ,  The fact that you joined in to give back what ever you could is all that matters .

Thank you Sir .

OPY 

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 7:17 PM

Happy 4th of July

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 :o)

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 8:40 PM

Hey,opy, can i still join in ? might someone that is working their way up that needs a little help.   thanks   JOHN

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 9:00 PM

I would greatly appreciate a sleeve (or two) of Nike balls, Level 81.  I've gifted CC members and others at times, but am on hard times with wife's illness and missed work.

Thanks for consideration and this really is a nice thing that you fellas are doing.  I look forward to joining in on the giving aspect of things when times get a little better.

Sincerely, a very humbled

Duke

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 11:29 PM

Leggoman13:

I am confused,

I thought Mainzman had sent the same 3 wood to happyjack2012.

''tell me it ain't so Jack''

Uh oh.  If it has been sent twice I'd suggest Scooter contacts customer services and tells them what has happened, they're usually OK about returning items where a genuine mistake has been made.  Especially here where it's a charitable gesture.

Contacting Icon or Shoe may work even better.

• Xanthorpe
    262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 5:10 AM

As a long-time player, I've managed to work through a lot of upgrades. I am pretty happy with my overall game and woods, irons and putter. However, I have been told by many veterans that I need to upgrade my wedges. I'm using old Taylor Made Z-Satin wedges (just the two) and have my eye on the new Cleveland set - but wow! - they are @ 2,000 credits each. Santa, it sure would be nice to receive a gift pack with new wedges for the 4th of July Christmas holiday :-)

RSS