Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 9:17 AM

Howzit all

I still have a putter looking for a good home!

Any takers?

Cheers,

Peter

• elaine676
    731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 9:25 AM

May I say a HUGH Thank you Santa for your gift

Elaine676 xxx

JORUKUSBAD:

elaine676:

If this is still going, and if Santa in July would like to help me out, I have run out and would loveI some help with passes or Max slow pro balls, I will understand if Santa is too busy lol

But thank you for reading this anyways Santa,

Elaine676 xxx

Gifted, enjoy the Max Slow Pro Balls

JORUKUSBAD

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 9:48 AM

poakoukoulou:

I will pretend i'm kangaroo, i'm just a lousy poakoukoulou

Could be Hawaian or Maori but still in Greece i have to be

They say i'm legend, i'm surely not, i'm stuck in 70's for quite a lot

So Santa try, to make me smile, send me an hybrid i need sometimes

Courses are doable , but time to time, the wood is long and irons.. nah!

Some balls would help, but not for long, sleeve's not what i'm craving for...

..... Poem's out. As for the fun of it (game's too), is there any Santa around the block to bring me this ....

MAX Meter 3 Hybrid 17° (L46+)

? Will have to leave a wedge out of the bag (tough thought for me...) but honestly some distances/spins/stops around or on green can not be reached with my current arsenal... Credits are never enough here (just the lousy carousel for free ones). Any help accepted, and got to thank in advance, no matter what. Have fun guys and dolls. Fun uber alles or get out of here!!! lol

Hey Poakoukoulou,

I really don't think a hybrid is the answer to your problems. But, if you check your inventory hopefully you'll find something there that is, and also make it possible for you to keep your three wedges. 

Happy hitting, Ade.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 6:14 PM

6 Days into 12 

OPY 

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 8:15 PM

scooterp76:

i was able to help a couple people out and thisprobably isnt the place for this but i have the r11 irons and am having trouble controling them, was wandering if somone had a suggestion for an iron set that would be a little more controllable. thanks 

as a Santa this year, I will gift you an anwer to your question

I use the Taylormade RSI 2 (L90+) iron set, I do very good with them 120-225

cheers

Leggoman13

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 8:29 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

pdb1:
    The thanx I get . Lol . I should have known . 

pdb1:
    This email is to inform you that Flutie04 has left Valley of the Sun Casual Club.

I am sure he didn't thank leggoman for the new driver he bought him . He sure wasn't grateful to me . 

TinysTeeShot:
    I hear ya Paul, thats why I won't fork over my donation to just some ungrateful sap!

HI Paul,

not to worry, I gifted to help him and so it can benefit your CC,

gifting a newer member does not guarantee that he will stay in your CC

And at least I see Flutie04 has it equiped and seem to be doing quite well with it, sure he is enjoying it.

In no way does it change the purpose and the greatness of the well organised Christmas in July that Opy is running. And will not stop me from the joy and satisfaction of gifting future member putting in a request.

as for the thank you, you already thanked me, very indicative appreciation on your part

Good Luck with your CC

cheers

Leggoman13

• poakoukoulou
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 12:26 AM

Everyone expects the sun to rise from the east, right? Well now...mine rose from northwest this morning!!! What a surprise it was! I came in here asking santa for an egg and got a cow (lovely friend for my little sheep..), plus a basket of eggs (cows make eggs, ...right...???)!!! That was a GIFT, not rubbish!

Santa came in the face of adeypa and shocked me! In the most pleasant way...

Honest dude, can't thank you enough for that... can say i'm a bit speechless :)))

Thanks again and again and again :)))))))))))))

Have fun always, happy hitting will be! (said my naughty sheep and went out there in the fields... to eat some more grass...yummy LOL)

Cheers and thanks once more mate, you rule!

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 10:26 AM

I'd like to thank Xanthorpe for the balls he sent me, very much appreciated.

Opy, I guess you can add me to the list of winners  : )

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 10:35 AM

MainzMan:

I'd like to thank Xanthorpe for the balls he sent me, very much appreciated.

Opy, I guess you can add me to the list of winners  : )

You beat me to it. Many thanks to Xanthorpe from me too, unexpected but much appreciated, thanks again, Ade

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 11:05 AM

If anyone would like some artwork ( CC logos, CC banners, personal player pics etc.) done, just post on my wall with a description of what you would like in the pics.

p.s. I forgot to mention, I can make trophies for your CC tournaments.

RSS