Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2016

Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:51 PM (275 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 11:12 AM

I am just two weeks away from crawling out of no mans land and being able to upgrade to some better irons to compete with. Have been saving for quite some time, have watched thousands of monotonous videos, lol. My problem is I have become addicted to the 90 Nike to make up for my club inadequacies and my quest for credits to buy new irons takes two steps forward, one step back every time I need a new sleeve. Watching vids now in another window as I type this. They have become quite hard to come by in recent months. Please do not let my meager earnings fool you, like most of us it cost me a hundred creds in a ready go to "win" 50 that go on the earnings, lol.

If anyone can sympathize my plight here as I am getting oh so close to the 97 irons, a sleeve of the Nikes would be an awesome gesture that would be much appreciated! You are all to be highly commended for what you are doing here. I hope to be able to help in December, have gifted many in my club and find that to be much more fun! :-)

• CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 11:40 AM

Dear  WGT Please  help  me Hit the Ball Better,  Love Some Free Passes, to  Use for  myself and Country Club, Got some days of next week,  and  cant trust  British Weather, So Love to Earn Points  Points  Points

Love Surprises

Thx

Bob

• AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 5:14 PM

If i' am to late to catch Santa i understand , but if there is a Santa still out there, i would like to try a nike method putter . my game seems to flatted out . i think a different putter might help i hope . other than me just admitting i just cant putt i hope to try this first lol , again i understand if i missed any deadlines . i would also like to tell all of the Santa's on here that has given from the heart . you guys & gals are awesome . Thanks AIR 

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 5:28 PM

I would be happy with couple sleeves of the cheap callaways  if not on the naughty list lol...great job santa enjoy Christmas in July..i want snow also lol its too hot

• wizzkid32
    154 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 7:37 PM

Thank you Santas!  I greatly appreciate all you do!!!!

May I please get the Cleveland wedges in the Lev 70s & 80s?  My current wedges are very difficult to score low with and I'm currently on recovery from an electrocution from helping my neighbor with an "easy repair".  

Thank you!

• JZeman17
    258 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 7:42 PM

Trying to make the leap to TM....currently have L58 Ping driver and 3w...would appreciate something with a little more UMMMPH if possible.  If not that's OK.  Just appreciate the thoughtfulness/generosity  of all of the Santas who participate and helpout those of us who have limited finances.

Well done to all.

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 7:45 PM

LarryJA:

I would be happy with couple sleeves of the cheap callaways  if not on the naughty list lol...great job santa enjoy Christmas in July..i want snow also lol its too hot

I looked in my bag and found only 1 sleeve of Callaway

hope they work good for you...

cheers

Leggoman13 :o)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 8:48 PM

Leggoman has been a very generous Santa this year, and, I think it would be very cool if WGT would gift him something he would like.

Doc :)

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 10:06 PM

AirMadere:

If i' am to late to catch Santa i understand , but if there is a Santa still out there, i would like to try a nike method putter . my game seems to flatted out . i think a different putter might help i hope . other than me just admitting i just cant putt i hope to try this first lol , again i understand if i missed any deadlines . i would also like to tell all of the Santa's on here that has given from the heart . you guys & gals are awesome . Thanks AIR 

Hi

Please check your bag - I think Santa might have left something for you :-)

Cheers,

Peter

RSS