Forums

Help › Forums

WGT got greedy....and cheap

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 14 2011 2:59 PM (9 replies)
  • colinscott
    55 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 6:01 AM

Wgt is running too many ads whicj is causing problems.  Why?  Because these greedy mf's  have not upgraded system.  Now, I see they want to charge $1 for a $10 transaction.(like adding credits).  These idiots are not golfers, they are businessmen.   I have NO doubt that loyalty will go down the drain should the next similar, hopefully better, golf game comes along.  I don't give a *** about those that might say,' you don't like it, don/t play'..  Screw you.  I have invested plenty of money from the beginning and have earned the right to *** and criticize.  THE FACT IS WGT HAS GOTTEN GREEDY...AND CHEAP AT THE SAME TIME.  I don't expect an admission.  I expect to get booted. 

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 6:17 AM

Hi there,

Where does it say that they want to charge $1 for a $10 transaction?

Speedy

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 8:23 AM

It that is true, and I don't know that it is, then I agree with you. A user fee, to give them money would be absurd..

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 1:11 PM

you sure it's not a paypal transaction fee or credit card company transaction fee. i buy credits all the time and have never seen wgt trying to hit me with a surcharge.

tbe

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 1:47 PM

Hey Colin,

First of all, the game can be played absolutely free if you play your cards right. I have managed to upgrade all my equipment and make Master without spending a dime, and it only took about two months. The ads, while annoying ,are no different than any other free site. Now I'm not one to tell you not to play, but this can be a good experience if managed properly. We have all suffered some frustration at times, but it is what it is.

If you do end up getting booted, stop back and tell us where you found a better time.

Adios

• StormOnway
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 3:33 PM

I was here today viewing the pop up adds and a GOLF GAME came up on my screen, how annoying.

Don't these fools know that the only reason most people come to this site is to view the many pop ups, who gives a crap about golf?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 5:27 PM

Kinda like going to a fight and having a hockey game break out...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2011 5:44 PM

colinscott:

Wgt is running too many ads whicj is causing problems.  Why?  Because these greedy mf's  have not upgraded system.  Now, I see they want to charge $1 for a $10 transaction.(like adding credits).  These idiots are not golfers, they are businessmen.   I have NO doubt that loyalty will go down the drain should the next similar, hopefully better, golf game comes along.  I don't give a *** about those that might say,' you don't like it, don/t play'..  Screw you.  I have invested plenty of money from the beginning and have earned the right to *** and criticize.  THE FACT IS WGT HAS GOTTEN GREEDY...AND CHEAP AT THE SAME TIME.  I don't expect an admission.  I expect to get booted. 

When did this practice start?

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:11 AM

I just checked the Buy Credits option, there is no surcharge from WGT!! Get your facts straight!

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 2:59 PM

tks for checking

RSS