• PAGES
  • wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 6:04 AM

Just now noticed there is a wgt store for buying hats and such, too funny

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 6:20 AM

Oh and another thing.....this is just one of those bored while im waiting to hit my shot type things but....has anyone ever noticed how big the club head is compared to the ladies avitars head?  the club head is as huge as the ladies avitars head. talk about swinging a big club :-P

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:15 AM

wildcat18racing6:

Oh and another thing.....this is just one of those bored while im waiting to hit my shot type things but....has anyone ever noticed how big the club head is compared to the ladies avitars head?  the club head is as huge as the ladies avitars head. talk about swinging a big club :-P

Yep, to me it appears a third again larger than the male avatars driver!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:45 AM

Doesn't look like they spent any money designing there hats or shirts,  very, very boring, I wouldn't wear one if you gave it to me let alone pay for it. Hire Andyson to design your stuff.

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:55 AM

I was looking at the calender and thinking......hey, that might look nice on the wall.....till i noticed it was 2010 calender lol, store need an update maybe?

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:11 AM

Heyyyyy, i think i might be onto something, if i switch to a ladies avitar. And the club head is bigger, thats means the sweet spot on the club face will be bigger and ill hit more straight drives. And to think...all this time it was right there in front of me ......doh

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:38 AM

Yappy22:

Doesn't look like they spent any money designing there hats or shirts,  very, very boring, I wouldn't wear one if you gave it to me let alone pay for it. Hire Andyson to design your stuff.

Thanks for that Yappy!!  Something like this one might sell?

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 5:26 PM

Update....played a round (laughing) using a ladies avitar (still laughing) I saw no gain in a bigger sweet spot on the ladies club head. but i did get hit on in the alt. match game i was in (really laughing)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 6:38 PM

andyson:

Yappy22:

Thanks for that Yappy!!  Something like this one might sell?

Way to go Andyson!!!!  I'll take 1/2 doz.LOL

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 8:10 PM

perfect andyson

-G

• PAGES
RSS