Forums

Help › Forums

friends

Tue, Dec 13 2016 3:17 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gomaco3600
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 6:14 PM

I want to apologize to SallytheHack please except .

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 6:35 PM

Wouldn't this be better posted on her wall, vice the public forum?  And I believe the the word is "accept".

ct

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 6:38 PM

I'd like to apologize to her as well. But I have no idea who she is or what I'd be apologizing for. 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 11:12 PM

"Sally here., model., hairdresser, & professional elf for Santa this year., looking for some naughty men to add to Santa's list., Nice guys are always welcome..
    Always trimming the tree, & my friends' list as well sorry"

Really. Misrepresentation comes to mind Sally. Instead of posting a pic of Orla Jordan, a minor of minor English celebs. Why don't you post a pic of yourself or don't you think a pic of a well worn middle aged spinster fits in with your childish attempt to appear attractive and alluring to those gullible men who believe in such garbage.

Oh and here's the  complete pic showing Orla Jordan advertising a candle. Silly Sally.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 3:31 AM

I guess Nature should apologise to 'Sally' for being so cruel to 'her'.  All 'she' wanted was to be a sexy, well endowed woman and instead 'she' ended up a fat, smelly, stupid lardarse trying to pass 'herself' off as a woman of questionable morals in a virtual golf game in a futile attempt to have sad, lonely men gift 'her' equipment.

The poor girl.  Maybe she'll feel better if we all send her a sleeve of top price balls.  To go with the pair already squashed up between her sweaty thighs.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 5:12 AM

MainzMan:

I guess Nature should apologise to 'Sally' for being so cruel to 'her'.  All 'she' wanted was to be a sexy, well endowed woman and instead 'she' ended up a fat, smelly, stupid lardarse trying to pass 'herself' off as a woman of questionable morals in a virtual golf game in a futile attempt to have sad, lonely men gift 'her' equipment.

The poor girl.  Maybe she'll feel better if we all send her a sleeve of top price balls.  To go with the pair already squashed up between her sweaty thighs.

ouch..thx MM.

I'm gonna have a hell of a time getting ^^^ visual outta my head.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 7:01 AM

Dang MM I'm with ct. Just the thought has sent my whole morning over the edge. I was going to wait until 10 am to have my first, sure you heard the top pop. Another day down the drain. Whooooo"""

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 10:03 AM

MainzMan:

Well Dayum! That's gonna leave a mark!

That is a beeyotch slap of note.

:-)

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 11:24 AM

ct690911:

Wouldn't this be better posted on her wall, vice the public forum?  And I believe the the word is "accept".

ct

still trying to correct all the wrongs of the world ct ?  my nickle.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2016 1:14 PM

lee22sharon:

ct690911:

ct

still trying to correct all the wrongs of the world ct ?  my nickle.

Aren't those the ROE's they provide to us soldiers, Lee?.:)

ct

• PAGES
RSS