Mon, Apr 18 2011 11:19 PM

Steelers75:

thebigeasy707:

SgtDoodles:

shoop:

She is a whiner!

Amen to that!

and better than you too.

i suppose hitting off the master tees she had no reason to vent.....but hitting off the sticks can be frustrating at times,.....that don't make B&C a whiner.

tbe

Agreed!  For some, adjusting to the Legend tees and conditions takes a lot of effort and time to get used to.  Some, for whatever the reasons may be, struggle to adapt.

Now for the self-appointed SME's on Legends ~ Anyone not a Legend calling a Legend that has rarely complained a whiner is speaking out of their fecal chute.  Playing with friends who are Legends does NOT make lowered tiered players SME's on Legend tees or course conditions.  The other tiered players will only learn from experience once they've made the cut.  Since most lowered tiered players are avoiding Legend like it's a plague due to what they've read in the forums I find it extremely hypocritical of these players to dub a Legend a whiner for voicing her grievances with the conditions of which he/she is struggling with.

It's high time WGT starts a "LEGEND ONLY" thread stream in the forums or restricts lower-tiered players from commenting on threads initiated by a Legend.

You kidding me?  

Open a freaking CC fro Legends only and wallow in your whining.

Fact is...and read along if you may...

Last month Legend score were too low, so she advocated lengthing the tees, this month shes a Legend and the tee are too long or the wind is too hard...lol....

A whine is a whine.

Now you're a whine promoter.  Got grapes?

Open up your own website...I could google 'whiners" and find it.

PS...look at all my complaints as I am trying to rise thru the ranks...oh wait...you won't find any!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 2:53 AM

rofl.......yet another SME.

next....................

tbe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 4:39 AM

Lookit tbe wearing his new acronym.

RSS