Help › Forums

can' spend my credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 2 2011 4:41 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 10:28 AM

I HAVE SUDDENLY NOT BEEN ABLE TO BUY EQUIPMENT IN THE PRO SHOP,GET TO BUY BUTTON  AND JUST SAYS CANCEL??? ANYONE ABLE TO HELP.MICHA..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 11:13 AM

strawbridgemicha:

I HAVE SUDDENLY NOT BEEN ABLE TO BUY EQUIPMENT IN THE PRO SHOP,GET TO BUY BUTTON  AND JUST SAYS CANCEL??? ANYONE ABLE TO HELP.MICHA..

Hi,

I just tried a random item and it worked. Which, specific item are you trying to buy?

-wgticon

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 12:48 PM

Hello, I just had another player direct me to this thread,, I am having the same problems as Micha, I can't sell equipment back, although I haven't tried to buy anything yet.  I have been able to add myself to my friends list though,,lol WTH is that??   Rightin

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 2:53 AM

WGTicon:

strawbridgemicha:

Hi,

I just tried a random item and it worked. Which, specific item are you trying to buy?

-wgticon

Thanks for replying,I have tried to buy from avatars to balls ,just gives me the cancel button.If i tried to gift or rent thats ok.    Micha

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:43 AM

are you still having this issue?

• Fly22
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 7:38 AM

I have tried for two days to buy balls and all of them (Calloway or WGT) say that the item is not for sale???  I was able to buy everything else..wedges, irons.

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 7:44 AM

WGTadmin2:

are you still having this issue?

Yes i am . I played on another lap top and their was no problem. this problem started after i did a disk clean, i deleted some programs ,,maybe i made a mistake,i'lltry too reinstall. I will let you know how i get on.Micha

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:41 PM

It's a guess but maybe try control + f5 to fully redownload the shop.

-wgticon

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 5:14 AM

Hi Could you explain exactly what to do to fully download wgt please

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 5:29 AM

Ermm? If you mean the number of courses there are only 4 real ones available, but more are on their way.

• PAGES
RSS