Bin Laden

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 17 2011 2:01 PM (96 replies)
  • OkieX
    175 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 6:29 PM

"This is Seal Team 6.  Over"

"....Go Ahead ST6. Over"

"We are in the compound and have the place locked down.  OBL is unarmed and a few feet in front of me.  Detain or Kill?  Please advise.  Over"

"......Shoot him in the  face.  Over"

BANG!

I'm mean there is no reason to want to "talk" to THE LEADER of the largest,  most powerful Islamic terrorist group in the world , who more than likely possess a dirty bomb somewhere is there?  

I know what I think you guys can know what you think. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2011 10:29 PM

OkieX:
    I'm mean there is no reason to want to "talk" to THE LEADER of the largest,  most powerful Islamic terrorist group in the world , who more than likely possess a dirty bomb somewhere is there?  
    Please, for the love of Allah, do just a little bit of research... 

Al-Qaeda may be the largest loosely knit group of terrorists, but OBL has not been the operational LEADER in many years.  Spiritual leader and figure head, yes, but after the 9/11 attacks and subsequent invasion of Afghanistan, he relinquished his power to al-Zawahiri.

From Bloomberg:

“After 9/11 he was more a spiritual rather than operational leader. But before 9/11 he was both operational and a spiritual leader,” for al-Qaeda.

Bin Laden’s death “will not affect the operational structure because Ayman al-Zawahiri has assumed leadership of operations.”

The same article states that the most of the al-Qaeda operatives are splinter groups and associates...  In Southeast Asia / Indonesia:

“Al-Qaeda links with Jemaah Islamiyah have come under pressure, but certainly al-Qaeda continues to maintain a relationship with Jemaah Islamiyah.

“But compared to what it was immediately after 9/11, the al-Qaeda presence in this region has diminished, and also governments in this region have developed significant capabilities to fight terrorism. Today the region is much safer compared to what it was.

Now, in an attempt to try to educate you just a little, the largest,  most powerful Islamic terrorist group in the world under a single entity leadership is still HAMAS.

Glad I could help.  Knowledge, it's a beautiful thing.

• mrunreadable
    21 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 12:43 AM

"Please, for the love of Allah" ??

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 4:57 AM

Really. At least put the  ~  /sarcasm off~   somewhere.  Unless......nah, couldn't be.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 5:42 AM

Sorry If yo've read this in other post i made:

Apparently, members of al-Qaida are online slamming the U.S.For killing OBL

I don't understand why they're so upset. Everyone in al-Qaida just got a promotion."

By the way, 'buried at sea'? means 'dumped in the ocean.' That’s what they did with him. They dumped him in the ocean. Now I won't feel so guilty about peeing in the water anymore when I go to the beach

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2011 5:43 AM

nickuk:

All i can say is whoopie doopie doo.....bring on the next despot/ tyrant /martinet .Call them what you will. It aint about oil....its about religion, its been going on for centuries.

ABOLISH IT!!!

FAKE!!!

As for the photo, probably some Afghan they've shot and trying to make the world think "We've Killed Bin Laden" with some poor lookalike

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 7:00 AM

of course he's dead,he died of kidney failure in 2001,

he's been falsly kept alive by the U.S government to keep eveyone in fear,

he also had nothing to do with 9/11,look closer to home for the answer to that.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 10:37 AM

Brilliant first post, Keith. You just exposed the biggest coverup in history. Maybe the Queen will Knight you.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 2:33 PM

keithm1:

of course he's dead,he died of kidney failure in 2001,

he's been falsly kept alive by the U.S government to keep eveyone in fear,

he also had nothing to do with 9/11,look closer to home for the answer to that.

benazir bhutto blurted out bin laden's demise in an interview with David Frost  2 years before she got assasinated in 2006...where she was actually talking about the people who were behind attempted assassinations on her own life. Notice that this hasn't ever been picked up on.

It's actually common knowledge in Pakistan that OBL was murdered years ago.

tbe

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2011 4:41 PM

thebigeasy707:
    It's actually common knowledge in Pakistan that OBL was murdered years ago.

You're funny, I can play the YouTube game too...

No need to thank me, happy to put your mind at ease :-)...

RSS