Forums

Help › Forums

I have a Voice Chat Ventrilo Server Open to Public!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:59 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EK4X4
    21 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 7:46 AM
    I have had Ventrilo for a long time with my Links 2K3 friends, but you need a password to acess the site. I can input the IP and port number but in order to get connected I need a password from the server admin person. If GH is the admin person, may I have a PW so i can acess if i wish to yak with you all. Just learning this game, but is always nice to get info about the game and meet new folks while playing a round, even if I suck. LOL. TY
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2009 3:33 PM

I am now the administrator for wgt ventrillo  give me your email address on my message board and ill get you the  new ip address and info u will need

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2009 12:20 AM

acca:

would be good to see a few more aussies download ventrilo , so we can play and chat in our time zone , i have been on a few days now with dan , golfhammer ,, jay and paperbear , these guys are in the us and all in bed now for instance , so it would be great to have a few aussies , just download ventrilo and use the  details in the origanal post of this subject i can help you set up if not me, theese blokes mentioned are very good with this program and can help you . hope to see some newbies to ventrilo ......

acca will get it set up in the next week  chat soon chippy newcastle nsw

ozy ozy ozy oi oi oi

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2009 2:56 AM

Awesome, will be getting on here regularly now to take you alls credits :)

yawn.. 2 ez

-Tyler

• Knighton
    35 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2009 7:36 PM

Hey bud,

My email address is scorer04@aol.com

Would love to get on ventrilo

Thanks,

Tyler

• JustinMadD
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2009 10:02 PM

I would like the info for myself and a few friends who also play regularly....

Thanks  Justin....  Email_tysdad01@hotmail.com

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 10:59 PM

Niv, can you delete this thread..the server golf hammer started is no longer working..wgt players may contact me via my message board for the new info...thanks,. Dan

• PAGES
RSS