Help › Forums

a fun online game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 1 2011 5:30 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • oldcollectorcoin
    46 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 5:46 AM

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the game.

Much better with experience and better equip.

I though some cheaters would make this not worth the time, but I now see that they won't be able to compete with the truly experienced players.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

HELLO EVERYONE!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:25 AM

How so very refreshing! Long may your game experience continue. I know you cannot know it, but I am making an age old sign with my left hand which I do believe was an American Indian way of signifying that all is well.

Lizzie xx

• FunAndGames
    23 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 1:02 PM

lol,

Your confused. The top players are the hacks. So your thought on not making it worth the time is correct.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 12:09 PM

The problem isn't the top players, they are very skilled and don't need to hack.  The problem are these children, like the one that posted just above me, that are utterly inept and so self-centered that they think just because this game is way beyond the skill level they6 are capable of,  those that are skilled enough are hacks.

Personally, I think Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, etc. all cheat at basketball.  I've tried some of the dunks they make, and I can't come close.  So they must cheat.

Nah, the problem is the simple minded that think just because they aren't capable of doing something, it can't be done.

Hey, WGT... delete this bozo, or at least remove his forum acess

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 7:22 PM

FunAndGames, you are in no position to judge anyone on cheating as you are a hack with one round played.  Learn the game before you go crying to mommy.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:03 AM

Hello and welcome to the game

So nice to hear posts such as this.   

• FunAndGames
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 1:52 PM

lol,

The game of basketball isn't broken and doesn't defy physics and doesn't claim to be the most realistic...a very weak analogy.

Supernatural scores on a working game is questionable. Supernatural scores on a broken game...well the math is pretty basic.

• FunAndGames
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 5:34 PM

bfghd:

FunAndGames, you are in no position to judge anyone on cheating as you are a hack with one round played.  Learn the game before you go crying to mommy.

I prefer to play games that use common science, that works, and am not bombarded by advertisement and idiots in the forums...so off to Tiger Woods Online I go.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 11:04 PM

FunAndGames:
    I prefer to play games that use common science, that works, and am not bombarded by advertisement and idiots in the forums...so off to Tiger Woods Online I go
    Oh please do.  Enjoy the -36 scores from one round.  I just know how much you appreciate "supernatural scores".

BTW... when you go to TWO, don't hurry back, Steve... we're just fine without you.

Have a really nice day.  No... have several of them in a row.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2011 12:48 AM

FunAndGames:

lol,

The game of basketball isn't broken and doesn't defy physics and doesn't claim to be the most realistic...a very weak analogy.

Supernatural scores on a working game is questionable. Supernatural scores on a broken game...well the math is pretty basic.

Game broken? It works just fine for the masses.

Supernatural scores? I see none.

Can you figure it out after just 1 round? absolutely not

Hope that was simple enough for ya :).

• PAGES
RSS