Forums

Help › Forums

Where find free ugly sweater?

Sat, Dec 30 2017 5:33 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 10:57 AM

have logged in on mobile and played in a room and a CTH tourney.  Still not seeing the mobile  giveaway in my closet.  Help would be appreciated.  Seems like the day to wear the ugly thing, lol!  Thanks.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 11:25 AM

AlaskanDame:

have logged in on mobile and played in a room and a CTH tourney.  Still not seeing the mobile  giveaway in my closet.  Help would be appreciated.  Seems like the day to wear the ugly thing, lol!  Thanks.

They are in the pro shop on the mobile app. They cost 700 credits. (Edit) I had not seen inbthevnews that they were free today. You might need to contact member services

• AlaskanDame
    19,402 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 11:33 AM
    No, check wgt news today. They are free to mobile players today. But thanks for trying.
  • sheepsass
    655 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 12:04 PM

It's not showing in account either.....Merry xmas 🎉

• Mcdad90
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 7:40 AM

I was looking also, no go.

• DrunkDr1ver
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 11:59 AM

Not in my account either, they really goofed up on this one, every other free thing they give comes right away.. Seems since after the update they have really did a number to the game... Making it worse... Especially with the one hole games... Seems like they wanna milk people out of money just to be able to play half way decent.

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 3:20 PM

AlaskanDame:
    have logged in on mobile and played in a room and a CTH tourney.  Still not seeing the mobile  giveaway in my closet.  Help would be appreciated

I never received mine either...typical hiccup.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 4:57 PM

I logged in on mobile and did not get mine either

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 6:38 PM

I just checked again and I got mine. I did contact customer service via the help/feedback button on my account tab. So if you still haven’t gotten yours you might want to do that too. 

The bonus attributes will never be used by me. Added distance and spin on hybrids which I haven’t used in years. 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2017 5:47 AM

I heard someone hijacked a shipload of those sweaters and sailed off to points unknown ...

Pirates are now walking around with sweaters until they can trade them for talking parrots !

:-)

• PAGES
RSS