Forums

Help › Forums

Free credits

Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:26 AM (21 replies)
  • papataylor
    329 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 12:48 PM

WGT is just like other companies and most organizations in the world in modern times.  If it is not good for them (WGT) they do not care.  If they (WGT) loose a few players that must use free credits in order to play their (WGT) game,  then so be it.  However,  they are like our (SENIORS) children,  they will miss us when we are gone.  It is always what have you (SENIORS) done for us (WGT) lately.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 3:32 PM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 4:50 PM

Papataylor: I am a senior on a very limited fixed income. I have been playing games on WGT for 18 months less than you have. I have yet to spend a single "real" dollar on the game. Since you live in the US you have the same gateway to "free" credits that I do.

I agree that some avenues to the "free" credits have disappeared or slowed down, but that does not stop me from working my plan to grow my bank account of credits. Just today I picked up another 200 credits. My daily goal is 133, about the price of one of the Nike balls that I prefer  I seldom am short of that goal, but if something happens, I can go  for an extended time and not change my needed WGT fix.

For those of us in the States, WGT can be absolutely "free" if time is available. In retirement, what else do I have, if not time.

• twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 7:24 PM

Bigger question is why do your last 24 friends made look like they are all REALLY close friends?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 9:21 PM

{{{Shaking head}}}

This forum is always good for a chuckle or two on a weekend....

Love the friends list LMAO

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 9:28 PM

twinponds169:
    Bigger question is why do your last 24 friends made look like they are all REALLY close friends?

Lmao, nice catch J!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that some of his friends (ppt4, ppt5, ppt6, ppt41, ppt44 & ppt66) have similar names.

MC

• twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 10:45 PM

Even has them all friends with each other and gathered in their own little club, lol.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 8:19 AM

twinponds169:

Even has them all friends with each other and gathered in their own little club, lol.

I can't imagine keeping track of that. 

Way too much like work. 

:^)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 9:25 AM

It's like a bad sequel to all the cheeznuts from back in the day LOL.  

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 3:31 PM
    papataylor:

WGT is just like other companies and most organizations in the world in modern times.  If it is not good for them (WGT) they do not care.  If they (WGT) loose a few players that must use free credits in order to play their (WGT) game,  then so be it.  However,  they are like our (SENIORS) children,  they will miss us when we are gone.  It is always what have you (SENIORS) done for us (WGT) lately.

Are they all your children Mr Papa in PapaT Gamehouse. Strange names for them but each to their own......i think i smell Papa
RSS