Help › Forums

Get to Lengend level

Sat, Jul 16 2011 5:50 PM (53 replies)
  • RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:50 PM

PeterHopper:

RickBarenes:

Just a woundering I guess I will have plenty of time to get use to the tournament greens lol

Play all the courses. Not just STA. Be a true legend not just one that's plugged 30, 30, 30 on STA Front. 

I do play all course SA has been our CC tx course for awhile and love it I shoot good everywhere I am no 58 by no means but I can ave in the mid 60's or lower anywhere if I am shooting good.I like my spot cause i can still carry 5 wedges and no 3 wood lol.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 8:10 PM

When you reach Legend it only shows two tiers.

Legend

Slugs

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 8:47 PM

Leg end is good.

tbe

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 12:46 PM

Currently, a 61.04 TM. So, my game changes radically some time this week.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 12:51 PM

PeterHopper:

We'll go over the top together. CHARGE!!!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 1:13 PM

piztaker:

I wish you both the best of luck, but if there are any awards that you want and are close to getting, get em before you advance. The days of reaching the greens in one are pretty much gone and the easy birdies, well, you can still get them depending on your equipment and ability.

Both you gents should not have much trouble adjusting to the "new" conditions, so best of luck. As far as your averages are concerned, that's another story and it will continue to fluctuate for a long while. I have about 100 ranked rounds under my belt after the move and my average is still moving. I have heard rumors that it can take up to 300 rounds or more before it "settles" down. This rumor is unconfirmed.

Have a nice day.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:06 PM

i was unaware till a couple of month's ago that my TM status was being gradually eaten away from playing ST A and K I...since that eureka moment I've been playing and practicing on the harder courses to get ready for the inevitable tier change.

I honestly wish i had played a lot less on the easier courses and more on the harder ones and i guess there's lots of other players who made legend who are thinking the same right now. 

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 11:50 AM

piztaker:

PeterHopper:

Never a truer word spoken.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:26 PM

Just made it with a 30 at STA. Played alongside my good WGT buddy Mio.

Nice competitive stroke play game a pair of 30s after he hammered me first game.

60.98 Legend BTW.

For all those wondering. 950 ranked games to get here. A lot of time getting from Master to Tour master after the change around left me disappointingly in the master and not TM tier.

About 3 months to get from TM to legend. Played all the course with an emphasis on STA to lower the average.

RSS