Help › Forums

Get to Lengend level

Sat, Jul 16 2011 5:50 PM (53 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:41 PM

PeterHopper:
    60.98 Legend BTW.

Good job, Peter. Congratulations and welcome to way back there.  :-)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 1:57 PM

Cheers. Let's have a game soon. YJ

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 4:54 PM

PeterHopper:

Just made it with a 30 at STA. Played alongside my good WGT buddy Mio.

Nice competitive stroke play game a pair of 30s after he hammered me first game.

60.98 Legend BTW.

For all those wondering. 950 ranked games to get here. A lot of time getting from Master to Tour master after the change around left me disappointingly in the master and not TM tier.

About 3 months to get from TM to legend. Played all the course with an emphasis on STA to lower the average.

Congratulations Peter on making Legend.. If you like playing St.A, then the 4th and 17th will be an eye-opener hitting into wind....Good Luck and Good Hitting

Cheers

Roger

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 5:58 PM

<<<<hands peter a gps and binoculars. you might need these two things to find the green's. Congrats.

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 6:23 PM

Congrats on legend I will be there someday im hovering at a 62.92 few rough days at the tees and greens but ill get back into it soon

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 6:28 PM

Hey PH grats on making Legend.  Stay out off the long stuff...

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 11:48 AM

LOL 17th at STA was becoming a standard par hole.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 11:49 AM

I reckon it will take you a couple of months if you play all the courses. A couple of weeks if you just concentrate on STA front.

RickBarenes:

Congrats on legend I will be there someday im hovering at a 62.92 few rough days at the tees and greens but ill get back into it soon

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 11:03 PM

PeterHopper:

I reckon it will take you a couple of months if you play all the courses. A couple of weeks if you just concentrate on STA front.

RickBarenes:

hittin some of them shot a 63 on beth i tryto shoot all oak havnt played much but I can shoot a nice score nothing like the big hitters.I mainly play my country club tx's and alts alot i have been working on the open  a bit that helped my ave.Moslty whatever the country club has going for the tournies I play then I play alts

• RickBarenes
    215 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2011 11:27 PM

PeterHopper:

RickBarenes:

ANY TIME ANY COURSE BIG MOUTH ILL PLAY YOU I MAY NOT WIN BUT I DEF HAVE GAME TO HOLD UP ON ANY COURSE

RSS