Forums

Help › Forums

just a question

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2011 7:41 AM (1 replies)
  • zenoah
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2011 5:52 PM

I know im new at this,but is this game always so inconsistent. Is it normal for the meter to jump,for the wind to alter one shot and not the next,the arrows on the green seem like a rough guide at best.to be able to play out of one first cut of rough and not the next. I can only hope it improves when i spend some money (which is the main objective)because at this level its like random kaos. Other wise it has great graphics

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 7:41 AM

Don't spend it yet, Zenoah. Give yourself a chance to get used to those things you described because they are part of the game. The meter has it's moments but for the most part it works. You need to learn how to deal with this by not swinging (letting the meter go), taking your time, things like that. Basically, get used to the way the game plays because throwing money at it doesn't change the way it works.

If you golf IRL, play this game the same way. Think the same way, manage the courses and then look at what you need for clubs. There's a lot of ways to do it but you have to get used to the way the game plays first.  GL

RSS