Forums

Help › Forums

Wierd?

Sun, Jun 26 2011 2:09 PM (4 replies)
  • theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 5:34 PM

Just purchased some balls with enough credits for 70c or something only to find simultaneously I've purchased 500 credits on my credit card?.... please advise... and refund the 500 credits sil vous plait...

How the hell has that happenned?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 5:58 PM

theMuttsnutts:

Just purchased some balls with enough credits for 70c or something only to find simultaneously I've purchased 500 credits on my credit card?.... please advise... and refund the 500 credits sil vous plait...

How the hell has that happenned?

hi

i am not sure but if you email members@worldgolftour.com they will check and get back to you

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2011 8:57 PM

It's easily done. In future double check that there are no boxes already filled in before you press send.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2011 5:13 AM

Yes, the default amount to purchase is $50 so if you don't change that, that's what you're getting. While it may be a left-handed marketing ploy maybe WGT will eliminate it if enough buyers get fooled and complain about it.

Or you could follow piz's advice.  :-)

• theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Sun, Jun 26 2011 2:09 PM

I know what happenned, I tried to purchase 15 packs of balls instead of 1 pack by mistake which triggered an automatic transaction from my credit card.... I only bought one pack in the end so got extra 500 credits. 

RSS