Forums

Help › Forums

Bad players, insulting words

Fri, Jul 1 2011 8:33 PM (32 replies)
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 5:30 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    Well I think the above 3 posts demonstrate how females have this wonderful talent for using 100's of words when a few will suffice
    O.K.  Get lost rookie...

Does 3 suffice ?                                   Ace

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 5:49 AM

wayneodle:

I have never playes and AS game, I dont even know what kind of game that is?

June 15, 2011

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 8:36 AM

It's possible he didn't realize AS was what a lot of players call Alt Sht and he was right about not playing a partner game in the last 10 days. Saying hello and using his real name kinda makes me think he might be sincere and just a little out of the know about terminology.

You might consider apologizing to him, 1eye, or at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 9:07 AM

Bad players with foul mouths are never needed, and insulting words should never be tolerated.

Regarding the "Social Encounter" requirement some have where everyone needs to take part in all the games pleasantries or else they are deemed social misfits is an incorrect and unfair assumption. WGT on any given day can be whatever it needs to be for whomever is playing it, so long as they arent bothering anyone else. Some players enjoy silently going about there business and playing the game and dont wish to participate in all of the chit chat that some find to be so important... this doesnt mean they are bad people.

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 7:01 PM

Hey Ace, dont bring me into your petty online squabbling. I have never had a problem with any player in any game i have ever been involved in.

The game they are referring to I was not involved in

Commenting on your assumptions in a topic that you aint invoved in only make you look like a fool.

And by the way, yes I am a good cop.

FORE!!!!

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2011 7:04 PM

Nope was not me. Under oath. Never have sent a friend request. Although I have quite a few.

2eyed.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 5:34 AM

2eyed , I said  assuming you were his partner. I said that because in a previous post he referred to you as his Alt. Shot partner. Secondly , I referred to you as good cop because his partner (as Mar101 put it) was O.K. and tried to get him to stop. So why do you feel that I said anything negative toward you when the opposite is actually the case  even if it had been you ? If it is simply to come to the defense of oneeyed , then please continue by defending  the following as well.  (posted on my wall). All others who share this view , feel free to chime in...

• Tonto0206
    460 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 6:12 AM

TheAceFactor:
    I said that because in a previous post he referred to you as his Alt. Shot partner.

Uh huh,  and Wayne I'm quite sure Mar101 was indeed referring to oneeyed not you. Understandable that you mistook this as he so conveniently ignored Mar's post altogether. According to Mar (and assuming oneeyed was accompanied by his Alt.Shot  partner  "twoeyed")...sounds like they were using the ol' good cop / bad cop Alt. Shot tactic. I would like to remind you oneeye before you reply that you are under oath sir...

The above is the first ever reference to 2i'd.

Don't twist things.

Detective farkin arsefactor !

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 6:21 AM

Good golly gosh.

Such vitriole and all because maybe you were trashed by a gurlie? Good to see the old ways live on caveman, and the name one eye does seem to fit quite well don't you think?

Lizzie xx

• 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 3:10 PM

I never wrote that i felt  you said anything against me,I just said dont bring me into your PETTY online squabbling.

Another assumption you got wrong Ace.

And no I have not posted here in defence of 1i as I dont know what happened during your game as I "WASNT THERE".

Another assumption you got wrong Ace.

U sure you chose the right name??

You were the one that mentioned me in this thread no one else.

RSS