Help › Forums

Any Tricks on Leveling up Fast

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:19 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 9:34 PM

I am wanting to get a new set of Irons ,but I have to be a level 77, I am now at Level 74.

The diss. for leveling up says interaction with other players. What does that mean?

Gary

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 10:12 PM

Interaction with other players just means multi-player rounds .. those earn more XP points than solo rounds.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 10:14 PM

Woodoworkery:

I am wanting to get a new set of Irons ,but I have to be a level 77, I am now at Level 74.

The diss. for leveling up says interaction with other players. What does that mean?

Gary

The first thing is make sure you get your daily bonus. At full points it's 880 points(i think), plus the game points...eg; 9 hole ranked round can be 1100 points (the first time you play for the day), not sure the proper figure, cause I don't take notice anymore...lol...If you don't have time, play a 3 hole practice round in 10 mins, just to get the bonus.

Then there is the Drinks you can buy from the shop, but costs ya credits.

The more games you play each day the better... but not many points for Ctth's, so careful about them.

Cheers

Roger

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 10:16 PM

Basically your best bet is to make sure you play daily to get the 880 points and to play in as many 18 hole stroke play tourneys as possible, the weeklies work.  That gets you 400 points plus your score I think so if you play 5 of those a day and get the daily, that is about 4,000 points per day.  Can't remember the points required at those levels but that should get you up at least a level a week.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 10:20 PM

Woodoworkery:

Gary

Gary,

It may simply mean friending, chatting and playing with guys like andyson and YankeeJim:

SM

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 10:57 PM

StrangeMagic:

It may simply mean friending, chatting and playing with guys like andyson and YankeeJim:

Man-o-man, are they gonna be upset when they find out you posted their real images on the internet....ROFLMAO !!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 5:41 AM

Is what I get for outing the blue bows on the Rotty.  :-(

(Biding my time, waiting for the right moment.............)

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 5:42 AM

andyson and YankeeJim:

Incest is best!

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 6:01 AM

they shore do have pretty mouths....

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 9:29 AM