Forums

Help › Forums

cheating

Wed, Jul 6 2011 10:19 AM (53 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 5:26 PM

Three cheers for Jake! Bout time you stepped up, Hoss.  ;-)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 5:43 PM

shoop:

People in high 50's and low 60's are cheater's plain and simple. 

comming from a blitz master.lol

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 5:50 PM

wow touchy

• amark1
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 6:00 PM

Wow navi has won 6 dollars at this game, he must be cheating!  lol give me a break I was shooting low 60's until I got promoted.  Anybody can get better at clicking a mouse if they try hard enough lol.  Happy 4th and would love to play you sometime navi!

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 7:01 PM

I shot a 65 in the Qualifier.  I shot 28 on the front and 37 on the back.  Did I find Jesus at the turn?  Suddenly realize cheating is bad?

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 7:31 PM

thebigeasy707:

jakestanfill7:

Please accept the fact that you suck mightily at this game

roflmao....and there was me holding back from unleashing the beast because I don't really like insulting anyone....ain't that a daisy.

Agreed TBE.  Not much for hurling insults myself but only so many I can take before having to clear the air.

The way I see it, totally unfounded accusations of cheating ranks about as high on the insult list as possible.  Hell I could take someone calling my sister a whore before being called a cheat.  At least there might be some merit to the former.  :)

Impugning someone's integrity is far worse than simply stating the obvious fact that someone has no coordination for clicking a mouse or brain to figure that there might be people in the world that are much better at something than they are.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:04 PM

How can you shoot 28 front nine Kiawa and 37 the back, thats the strangest thing i have ever heard

• YoteBuster
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 8:20 PM

I dont post much .... only check out the forums occasionally because I am here to golf.  This cheating rant caught my eye though.  I have been a member here a little over a year.  Was a pro until the big change and then woke up a Master.  Played at the master level for quite a while, lots of blitz games honing my skills, lots of tournaments and finally improved enough to make tour master a couple of weeks ago.  I recognized after talking to some guys I regularly play with that my iron set was holding me back.  I upgraded to a higher trajectory set and am now in the midst of the learning curve again but my game is improving again quickly.  My current average is 63.31  so I am cheating ??  My advice would be to spend less time ranting and more time golfing.  Oh and maybe buy better clubs.  Just my 2 cents but I dont like a moron making a blanket statement about people in the low 60's cheating.  I play with a lot of guys better than me that regularly meter a drive into the rough or blow short putts.  Get over it.

RSS