Help › Forums

The Legend Challenge.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 8 2011 10:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Arbitelle
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 2:26 PM

Well as I've recently moved to Tour Master, I've got to give credit to any Legend out there. The amount of practice it takes to get used to these Tournament Greens, is literally unreal. I've been quick at adjusting to this game, I started playing May 22, 2011, and I'm currently a level 62 TM. I know Legend must be a bit ridiculously challenging, but I guess that just makes the game that much better, it's actually a challenge! 

Well anyways, to all Legends out there, great job! If you'd like to invite me, I like Congressional, Oakmont, and Bethpage! :)

~ Arbitelle 

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 2:58 PM

Congrats on your recent promotion. Yes, they can be a challenge, due to the increased speed of the greens the shots now required a whole new approach.  Keep up the practice and it will come to you, it took me a while to get used to it as well.

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 3:45 PM

this is off topic, but has there been anyone that has gotten the Maserati Gran Cabrio from the Elite Collection?  was just wondering....

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 4:50 PM

LOL Bob ask that same question in 5 years.:)

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:06 PM

boozybob1:

this is off topic, but has there been anyone that has gotten the Maserati Gran Cabrio from the Elite Collection?  was just wondering....

How much is that in legit bucks not wgt bucks? some people may got it on this site not from the elite collection :)

• Arbitelle
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:29 PM

jordanisawesome:

boozybob1:

How much is that in legit bucks not wgt bucks? some people may got it on this site not from the elite collection :)

The Maserati costs $700,000 if you buy the credits lol! If only people knew the car was only $120,000..

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:33 PM

Arbitelle:

The Maserati costs $700,000 if you buy the credits lol! If only people knew the car was only $120,000..

Hmm $120,000 i feel like buying it lol, just a little over my budget, anyways i gotta a bigger bang for the buck for my current car

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:22 PM

The worst part about being Legend, to me, isn't the awful green speeds, but rather the fact that on your teeboxes there are trees in play that literally would never be in play in real life. Just a few examples: #2 at Bethpage Black, #4 at Congressional, #12 at Congressional, etc. You'll just be surprised when you see them.  

But yes. Keep on practicing and post all your scores, and you'll be able to take the Legend monster with little to no struggles... Apart from the regular ***. 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:55 AM

jordanisawesome:

Arbitelle:

Hmm $120,000 i feel like buying it lol, just a little over my budget, anyways i gotta a bigger bang for the buck for my current car

It seems to make more sense and less cents for WGT buying the Elite Collection stuff off-site. 

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 12:09 PM

SgtDoodles:

It seems to make more sense and less cents for WGT buying the Elite Collection stuff off-site. 

Maybw if BolloxinBruges play this game for 8 hours a day 7 days a week for years he would build up 70,000,000

• PAGES
RSS