Forums

Help › Forums

changing my tier

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 7 2011 3:29 PM (3 replies)
  • renox2
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 9:05 AM

Right now Im a level 53 with a master tier.  But I see ppl with a higher level and a pro tier.  How do I keep my pro or tour pro tier and my level keep increasing?  Can I modify it myself?

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 11:04 AM

No you can't modify it yourself. Those that you see with higher levels and lower tiers are not playing ranked stroke rounds. But rather match play ,Match Play challenges, Ctth,And Blitz that does not affect your tier only your level. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 11:11 AM

renox2:

Right now Im a level 53 with a master tier.  But I see ppl with a higher level and a pro tier.  How do I keep my pro or tour pro tier and my level keep increasing?  Can I modify it myself?

hi,

no you cannot. the tiers is determined on our end based onour game play.

-wgticon

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 3:29 PM

You can't modify it yourself. 

Your tier is based on your Stroke Play average. The actual numbers to be promoted from tier to tier have no been disclosed by WGT, though. 

Tiers and levels are completely separate from each other for the most part, and the people you are seeing probably play a lot of games outside of Stroke Play, which will earn them a lot of experience points (to be promoted in level), but will never lower their scoring average (thus no tier promotions). 

RSS