Help › Forums

EXPERIENCE PTS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:24 PM (4 replies)
  • MRSPARKS
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 7:17 PM

Do experience point do anything....

How can I earn more credits without paying?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 7:56 PM

I think you can get credits by getting promoted to a new Tier.. Because of my loss of brain cells, I got heaps of credits when I got promoted to Legend, think it was 800cr's, but not sure...lol

Also you can go in the free surveys to get credits as well.

Cheers

Roger

• cole1234
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 8:24 PM

Experience points help you level up which means you can unlock virtual equipment that would improve your game.

,Cole

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:01 PM

MRSPARKS:

Do experience point do anything....

How can I earn more credits without paying?

Yes. Experience points level you up, which makes more items available in the Pro Shop for purchase. 

There are a variety of ways to earn more credits without tying real money into your account, albeit that you live in a qualifying state/country. 

There first way is competing in weekly or monthly Stroke Play and Closest-to-the-Hole Tournaments. These are free to enter and pay off credits via purse. The second way is to play in Ready-Go Tournaments. They cost 100 credits to enter and pay off credits to the top 30 finishers. The third way is by playing Match Play Challenges. You can play match play against another player on the site, wagering up to 2,000 credits (10% donated to WGT) on the game. Additionally, being promoted to a new tier by lowering your average will reward you with credits. 

-Will 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2011 9:24 PM
RSS