Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel Level-Up to Unlock Different Colored Items on iPad Version

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 28 2019 9:31 AM (1 replies)
  • BurntTaoist
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 3:58 PM

I’ve had this game for a few weeks and it’s great (the game itself is great...not so much the nickle-and-dime-fleece-the-customer micro transactions).  But for as good as the game is, it seems to have a lack of clarity on some things, like apparel.  Right now, I have all the common clayton & mills items (hat, gloves, shirt, pants, and shoes), and they’re all at level 1.  I purchased them all in the pro shop.  Because they all match in rarity, level, and brand, how do I enable the ‘Set Bonus’ for these?  And, is that how they level up?  I would like to level these up so I can eventually unlock the green version of them.  WGT has no mention of how to do this in their help section, and I’ve searched this forum for quite some time without finding an answer.  If anyone knows how to do this and can explain it to me or point me in the right direction, I’d be very grateful.  

Happy Golfing,

Burnt Taoist

• DubPerry
    68 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 9:31 AM

Hey Burnt. I see your post is many months old, but like you I’ve been trying to level up the apparel. From what I’ve read from the forums, the only way to level up is by playing the higher level rooms. In my situation with an iPad I’m not allowed the benefit of having all the advantages of playing on a computer. The biggest disadvantage in my opinion is the putt preview. I’ve finally just decided to play my CC Tournaments, Chelsea, Casablanca, or Rio as WGT does not have a system to allow mobile device players to play amongst themselves on a level playing field. 

The game as you mentioned is really entertaining, but as the kids say, it is what it is.

Fairways and Greens my friend.

Dub 

RSS