Forums

Help › Forums

Ur aving a larf ain't ya !!

Fri, Jul 15 2011 12:42 PM (2 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 7:51 AM

I've just played 3 A Sht games that never finished so my friend and I set up an 18 holes matchplay game.  On Hole 17 after I fought back from 4 down to all square the game goes into the ether.

Totally disappears.  No record on my frimds activity or mine.  Neither of u have a connection problem.

Now this is taking the piss to the extreme, cos I've bashed a quality ball for 60+ stokes and no record is kept apart from the ball being worn out.

If u cannot come up with a reasonable explanation  WGTicon then I am outta here.

Enough is enough !

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 11:15 AM

Hi

sounds like the games were in practice mode? can you provide more details? was it match play? match play challenge? stoke play?

-wgticon

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2011 12:42 PM

How can i provide details when as i've already said the game just disappeared.

Granted the default for match play , which is what it was, is practice which seems pretty daft to me.

Nonetheless the point is: Why after 17 seamless holes of golf should the game go *** over tit with neither player having a connection problem??

RSS