Forums

Help › Forums

SURVEYS SUCK

Sat, Jul 16 2011 8:41 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GJB2647
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 4:27 AM

I thought I would save some money and enter a few surveys to earn some credits.

I spent half and hour doing one that earned me 150 credits, the same time for 75 credits but the worst one was the 45 minutes I spent on the Crowd Flower site for a reward of 8 credits. Yes - 8 credits for 45 minutes. Are they jerking my chain ???

So in disgust at all the time wasted with them I treated myself to $50 worth of credits (5000) and equipped my bag with a set of  Ping G10 irons, wedges, driver and fairway woods and a putter. I'm learning using the standard balls for the moment.

I now spend my time playing golf instead of answering questions - and the difference between the standard clubs and these new ones is amazing. Admittedly I haven't got the hang of the 270 yard driver yet, but I will. 

My advice to all you cheapskates out there - treat yourself. For $50 you could have a lifetime of pleasure playing on WGT .

GJB2647

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:00 AM

I did the exact same thing when I joined almost two years ago. My, how time flies. Impatiently waiting for credits to be earned (mind you this was long before it was possible to earn credits in any other way but from winning tournaments), I went ahead and bought $50 worth of clubs. 

Since August of 2009, I've put $20 from two $10 deposits into this game, and the rest has come from Ready-Gos and Match Play Challenges. 

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:12 AM

I did 2 surveys last night on MY View recieved credit for only 1, and both said thank you you have earned free credits. I no you can go to trial pay support but that doesnt matter.

WGT has nothing to do with the free credits.

I love it when it says your not qualified. Now thats a HOOT

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:40 AM

I've done 40 of them and got paid for 38 straight away, of the other two I e-mailed Trialpay about both and got paid for one. A 2.5% failure rate is pretty good in my book.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:04 PM

piztaker:

I've done 40 of them and got paid for 38 straight away, of the other two I e-mailed Trialpay about both and got paid for one. A 2.5% failure rate is pretty good in my book.

They have gotten worse in the past 2 weeks Piz. I completed 5 in the past 2 weeks and only 1 paid out.I E-mailed Trialpay as always when a surveys didn't pay off. Usually they would manually add the credits after checking my account. But since they have started to use Facebook to track out accounts they say they will no longer manually add credits if the survey doesn't pay off like it is supposed to. Sounds like there are just too many people at Trialpay that are too lazy to do their job correctly. If the Facebook survey tracker starts working better then it may be ok but until then don't hold your breath. Also i have noticed that the 75 credit Daily Survey is gone.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:19 PM

borntobesting:

piztaker:

Also i have noticed that the 75 credit Daily Survey is gone.

Still there for me.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:31 PM

piztaker:

borntobesting:

piztaker:

Also i have noticed that the 75 credit Daily Survey is gone.

Still there for me.

hmm Not here. Does the My View ones still work for you.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 12:50 PM

This side of the pond we get, Samplicious, Daily, Ampario, Opinion, My Offers and Toluna.

• borntobesting
    9,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 1:39 PM

Right now all i have is Ampario and Samplicio. Opinion and Toluna were just one time only to join them.We had the Daily until this past weekend.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 4:05 PM

All I get is samplicio, and it denies me 90% of the time. Easier just to buy some credits. That way it's just me that's the idiot, and I don't have to waste time with other idiots.

• PAGES
RSS