Help › Forums

A death has occured

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 7 2019 12:27 AM (9 replies)
  • treebeard
    228 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 12:39 AM

Hi everyone.

This is just to say that my very good friend and playing partner for 9 years here on wgt, "spha54" , passed away (peacefully, I'm told). 

I am truly upset by this, as he was a genuine good guy.

Thank you.

:(

• DoctorLarry
    4,302 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 10:56 AM

Did not know the player but condolences to the family and friends - including those on WGT.

• BogeyOne
    1,987 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 10:59 AM

Very sad, indeed. I was in his club, "Old Pharts," before joining Froot Loops. He was always a gentleman, quiet and unassuming. I will miss him.

- - Martin

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 11:11 AM

@treebeard

I'm sorry for your loss. We will keep you and his family in our prayers. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 11:26 AM

Sorry for the loss of your friend treebeard. 

This maybe a game and you may not of met your WGT friend in real life but that makes no difference at all. He was your friend indeed.

RIP.

• Bowl64
    3,119 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 12:24 PM

I´m so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and condolences to you, his family and friends.  ///Bjorn

• Ladychipper
    22,989 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 12:43 PM

So sorry to hear about spha54.  He is a peace now.  It is always hardest on the loved ones left behind to cope with but I promise they and you will come out on the other side in time. 

Prayers for you and the family of this great man.

Blessings,

Marion

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 12:50 PM

Ladychipper:

So sorry to hear about spha54.  He is a peace now.  It is always hardest on the loved ones left behind to cope with but I promise they and you will come out on the other side in time. 

Prayers for you and the family of this great man.

Blessings,

Marion

RIP,  did not know him but still a member of the WGT family.

My wife keeps pushing me to do a will and whatnot, (I'm only 40 so I just keep shrugging it off) but I do want to make sure she or my girls know to maybe somehow make it known on WGT. There are more than a few WGT friends that I just haven't seen online in way too long where I often just wonder.  :(

Condolences to his family and friends.

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 9:07 PM

treebeard:
    I am truly upset by this, as he was a genuine good guy.

Prayers out to you and his family.  Some WGTers will be missed more by me than some of my own siblings when they pass...so, I truly understand how you feel.  Prayers go out for peace, comfort and understanding.

• treebeard
    228 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 12:27 AM

Thank you all for your kind words.

RSS