Help › Forums

new guy

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 22 2011 10:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2011 3:34 PM

Hi all been here a few days and loving it. Made some friends and got some tips that really helped my game. The only problem I have is the dreaded errors. One of them is while playing it says Lost Connection Do you Want To Reconnect. I get that one every minute or so. When practicing I reconnect and keep playing but when playing in a group, I will reconnect and I get the dreaded blue screen error, that says Error on page please close and try again later, so then I lose the match i was in and when I try to go back no one is there except me. I have only finished a few full rounds of 9 with the group I was playing with, it is really ticking me off, especially when I got a good round going. How do I fix this problem? I got 3 of the lost connections while typing this.

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2011 6:37 PM

Once again in the middle of a game only 2 holes in WTG has an error keeps this up I'm out

• Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 2:24 AM

Bye

• bigred36
    47 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 6:32 AM

Make sure your pop up blockers are off.  Sound like you have an extreme problem if you are getting the message that frequently!   You'll probably get more ideas from others as they read your post.  Good luck!

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 9:49 AM

Ha Ha Ha , thanks for your input, but it is kinda cassless and pretty much useless.

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 9:51 AM

Thanks Bigred I will give that a try.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 12:07 PM

Nice to see your response there Crankiedaisy,a new player has given an explanation and frustration at what's happening to his game,whilst asking for advice an you come up with that reply PATHETIC!!!! to say the least grow up!!

• Ernest76
    451 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 12:30 PM

Have you looked under the system requirements? I didn't know they was even there when i first started. They are over there ------->>>>>>>> 3rd from top under getting started.  Good Luck I hope your problem gets fixed.

Big Ern

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 5:16 PM

will take a look, my system is a dell windows  xp with high speed internet {roadrunner lightning} works great, just gotta figure out what needs tweaking to make WTG stop with the errors. thanks for your input Ernest76 every little bit helps

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2011 8:40 PM

You might try changing browsers....Google chrome works gr8 for me. Also if your on a wireless system you might try connecting with ethernet cable...if possible. You might also give game booster a try...its a free download that helps tweak your system for gaming. Hope something helps you out.

• PAGES
RSS