Help › Forums

Here I am

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 1 2011 1:20 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • inertia
    27 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 5:57 PM

OK so Ive been a member here since december 08, and just now making this post to inform some, ( mainly the desperate callosed hands type of guys ) that Im in fact NOT a girl Ive had this avatar picture since I registered here. 3 (in my opinion) hot girls, this doesnt mean Im a women, I've never claimed to be a woman, and if asked have always explained the avatar, apparently this doesn't convince some people, this doesnt mean I'd like to be hit on by some desperate twat behind a keyboard in an other continent, grow up get a life get some real world conversation skills and go meet real women. Im here for the golf not some needy little desperate sex starved twit with a bottle of lube and a box of kleenex next to his keyboard

Enough of that , thanks to WGT for a great game and for the most part a great online experiance.

John ( not a girl )

• ichiang
    16 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2011 6:06 PM

How about before the operation?

• inertia
    27 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 5:29 AM

Your response doesn't make sense to me,was it  intended as humour? Did you take offence to my post because you're one of those "gift me girls"?

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 6:43 PM

inertia:

Your response doesn't make sense to me,was it  intended as humour? Did you take offence to my post because you're one of those "gift me girls"?

Good on ya m8, too many simple minded men in here (lowering the playing age would have much to account for).

PS We'll still win the rugby m8 eheheheheh

• inertia
    27 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 6:55 PM

27 Aug
    ps I was a little worried but we pulled through, good game though 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:25 PM

Hmmn...I I always thought you were triplets.  

I dunno, if it irritates you, change the dang thing, and STFU...seems simple to me.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:25 PM

inertia:

27 Aug
    ps I was a little worried but we pulled through, good game though 

How many times we saw the opposite just to then fail when it really counted for the all blacks. Glad it happened now (and great game from the wallabies anyhow) and not in 3 weeks time ;)))

• inertia
    27 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:39 AM

MBaggese Dude, keep up we're talkin 'bout the Rugby now. :)

• inertia
    27 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 5:40 AM

Sanco Time will tell mate, .....care for a little side bet? :P

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:32 AM

inertia:

MBaggese Dude, keep up we're talkin 'bout the Rugby now. :)

Sorry...I'd rather talk about the chicks in your pic tho..;)

• PAGES
RSS