Forums

Help › Forums

Diamond Country Club

Sat, Nov 19 2011 9:02 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:36 AM

I just wanted to know haw is possible one Amateur to Career Earnings 4.895,00 WGT cr,because i have 2 player on this saite WGT and both of them is a Legend,and i play for more then 1 yers.Cheers Danmark2010 and Nuttella

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 10:26 AM

If you have 2 accounts, one should be deleted from WGT. In fact, saying in the forums you have 2 accounts means you should expect your Danmark one to be deleted pretty quick. However, I doubt WGT will listen :-/

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 8:37 PM

you don't know and i have not 2 accounts only one i have 2 players that is true and is the same accounts

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 11:47 PM

what we have here is a failure to communicate... try google translator ;)

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 2:49 AM

HOW CAN YOU HAVE 2 PLAYERS IN 1 ACCOUNT ? A GOOD PLAYER & A NOT SO GOOD PLAYER ? LOL  BETTER WATCH WGT DOESNT THINK YOUR A SANDBAGGER ! LOL ! smoke .

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 3:46 AM

Danmark2010:

I just wanted to know haw is possible one Amateur to Career Earnings 4.895,00 WGT cr,because i have 2 player on this saite WGT and both of them is a Legend,and i play for more then 1 yers.Cheers Danmark2010 and Nuttella

I believe it was a Sweepstakes win..a trip to Pinehurst.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 6:58 PM

well mine dear player WGT never say to me ,is not possible to have 2 account and if it was like that why they don't stop me 1 year a go not naw wen i spent so mach money in both players.if you don't know what it was happens pleace comment in your post ok .Have a nice day Danmark2010& Diamond CC.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 7:15 PM

Danmark2010:

well mine dear player WGT never say to me ,is not possible to have 2 account and if it was like that why they don't stop me 1 year a go not naw wen i spent so mach money in both players.if you don't know what it was happens pleace comment in your post ok .Have a nice day Danmark2010& Diamond CC.

Yes sir they did...

right here in the Terms and Conditions..

WGT T&C's:

Each user participating at WGT may have only one player Account. If you wish to create a new player Account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If WGT determines that you have more than one Account, all Accounts created subsequent to the first Account may be automatically terminated without notice.

And here's where they say they can take all of the money you have spent without compensation...

WGT T&C's:

YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND WGT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.

Now have a nice day...

• jeffc46221
    621 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:51 AM

is this guy really serious?

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 1:09 AM

Hello guys it was not mine fault i did now you can not have 2 account ,only naw .It was good if WGT tell me 1 year a go i was stop one of mine player.and i belive it was a big mistake from WGT not from me.So if same one like to join the Diamond CC welcome ,but you need to be at list Master and to be stabil.Sorry guys for mine bad english.

• PAGES
RSS