Help › Forums

Hello Cyber Golfers

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 9 2011 8:04 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Shanks795F
    10 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2011 9:55 PM

I'm just starting to get the hang of the game, still struggling with chipping and putting, but still having fun. Looking forward to playing and learning from the vets on site. Any tips are wecome...

Shanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:02 AM

hi & welcome.

-wgticon

• MBassador
    77 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 9:05 AM

Hi Shanks. Nice to have you here. Chipping and putting - yep. My worst too.

I'm far from a vet, but feel free to invite to play. I'm lvl 48, avrg 72.75, but that doesn't mean much really. Fun does. Welcome.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:14 PM

Welcome Shanks, get ready for a roller coaster ride. Just keep plugging away and try not to break anything. There are days when I feel like I am playing for the first time on here. Just as you think you have it figured out, it changes. The allure of the game. Have fun.

• Shanks795F
    10 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 1:01 PM

well now that I'm officially hooked and addicted, and my scores are starting to get better, I'm starting to have a lot of fun. Also have met some very nice people and great golfers just by jumping into random games.

I will admit  I was a little disapointed when I upgraded my glubs, I guess I was expecting my swing speed to slow which would have increased my accuracy. But it was hardly noticable, other than the longer drives which seems to get me into more trouble now.

Tnx for making me feel wecome on site, look forward to playing many a rounds!

Shanks 

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 6:28 PM

getting new balls that have 1 or more dots of feel will slow the meter down some.

welcome aboard

• bigdaddyaca
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 8:47 PM

Hey there Shanks, I'm so very glad to have read your post. Now I was getting to thinking I may be one of the small "few" Who has some of the same problems, Now I feel right at home. Look me up on-line, the name is the same at yahoo. Would enjoy a good game (or ten) lol. Then maybe, just maybe I can get this swing down more consistant. hope to hear from ya, and do Have fun..

bigdaddyaca                                                                                                     

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 10:06 PM

You need the G13 balls for a slower meter or the Callaways if you're loaded.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 10:17 PM

Welcome, the more games you play the better you will get.. you will also get very frustrated and annoyed with the game as well... like we all do...lol

Read the FAQS ------>

great advise on how to putt, chip and lots of other interesting things

Good Luck

Roger

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 4:05 AM

I've just looked over there Roger, and you're correct, many things are there of such voluptuous loveliness that it has to be a visit often made. However, I failed to find anything at all on how best to avoid dribble on ones chin either of coffee, OR surprisingly, of tea. Someone needs to sort that or we are going to get many complaints.

Lizzie xx

• PAGES
RSS