Forums

Help › Forums

10 Free Satin Wedges ,plus replay contest for sleeve of callaway balls.

Fri, Nov 4 2011 3:51 PM (81 replies)
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 12:08 PM

Pryke:

Not requesting, just wanted to say "Well done to you". Really generous thing to do.

And the replay thing is a fun idea.

Cheers

P

Thanks , should be fun

Alton, Bigdaddie and Cole, you guys already have upgraded wedges... This offer is just for those just starting out with their bags.  I will however open the replay contest up. Ill give 2 sleeves of callaway balls   1 sleeve to one of  the 10 recipients of a free wedge, and 1 sleeve to the best replay from anyone so no one is left out.

cricketrules,  you should have the wedge in your bag now

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 12:26 PM

RUNWME:

If you already have upgraded wedges, please dont request this one.

READ THE FINE PRINT ..

Nice thing you are doing here Sir .  It is good to see something like this in the forums .

OPY

• KJS1966
    20 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 12:58 PM

Oh yes please RUNWME. Am i too late for this? No probs if i am. Yes it is a nice thing you're doing

KJS

• cricketrules
    1,050 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:06 PM

RUNWME:

cricketrules,  you should have the wedge in your bag now

Yup, once again thanks for your kindness and generosity. And congratulations on reaching Legend :).

Jack.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:28 PM

Pryke:

Not requesting, just wanted to say "Well done to you". Really generous thing to do.

And the replay thing is a fun idea.

I'm with Pryke. What a great idea and a fun way to get the word out for new players or players wondering what upgrades can do. That Legend race was fun to watch and this contest will be too.

Well played on including the others that already have upgraded, Runwme.   :-)

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:29 PM

birdnamnam:

I would like having this wedge too. Thank you for your offer. Much Obliged!

begsy & birdnamnam , your free wedges are in the bag... be sure and post a replay of your best shot with it over the next week

YankeeJim:

I'm with Pryke. What a great idea and a fun way to get the word out for new players or players wondering what upgrades can do. That Legend race was fun to watch and this contest will be too.

Well played on including the others that already have upgraded, Runwme.   :-)

Thanks guys, the legend race was fun. Even though not officially in the race, I played almost 30 ranked rounds in last few days trying to get there first . I think Sgt D won the race :)

• MrFescue
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:37 PM

Hello, oh generous one. I could sure use one.

Thanks so much

• birdnamnam
    22 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:39 PM

Many thanks again for your kindness. The wedge is ready for use. I' ll try some rounds and hope to get a nice replay to post here.

See you soon!

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:46 PM

This is a fun little contest.  I will post one of my best replays using the Taylor 64 wdge. I would like to add the ball used here was a G13-D ball.

This one was for Eagle on Kiawah full topspin:  replay.aspx?ID=6152dc97 1613 4a22 b722 9d99018b0206

Ox

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 1:56 PM

SteveOx:

This is a fun little contest.  I will post one of my best replays using the Taylor 64 wdge. I would like to add the ball used here was a G13-D ball.

This one was for Eagle on Kiawah full topspin:  replay.aspx?ID=6152dc97 1613 4a22 b722 9d99018b0206

Ox

NS Steve, I'd played it with bs, but your result is much better than any i've had there so perhaps need to rethink my strategy. Nice little curl into the hole at the end.

While Im not in the replay contest, got this yesterday and  it was my first.

http://wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=4f1d2fa3-3c81-41bc-a8c4-9f7e016f7bc8

RSS