Forums

Help › Forums

10 Free Satin Wedges ,plus replay contest for sleeve of callaway balls.

Fri, Nov 4 2011 3:51 PM (81 replies)
  • pullupyourpants
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 3:25 PM

Can i get one? if so thanks!

• alideej
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 3:34 PM

Hi, 

This is a really kind offer, i wish this had happened when i'd just started!

However now i've been playing for a month (my profile says i joined much earlier, which i did, but i've only been playing for the last month) and i've been slowly earning credits the free way and have been able to get new irons and one wedge so far, but am now low on credits and am saving for a driver. Hence would really appreciate the extra wedge to help my game. 

I know you said not to request if you had upgraded wedges, but i wasn't sure if you meant a full set of upgraded wedges or just any! Either way i thought i'd ask,

alideej

• ocaisin
    24 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 3:39 PM

would love to have set

ty ocaisin

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 3:52 PM

Very nice indeed!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 4:13 PM

alideej:

Hi, 

This is a really kind offer, i wish this had happened when i'd just started!

However now i've been playing for a month (my profile says i joined much earlier, which i did, but i've only been playing for the last month) and i've been slowly earning credits the free way and have been able to get new irons and one wedge so far, but am now low on credits and am saving for a driver. Hence would really appreciate the extra wedge to help my game. 

I know you said not to request if you had upgraded wedges, but i wasn't sure if you meant a full set of upgraded wedges or just any! Either way i thought i'd ask,

alideej

Yep, checked out your profile and looks like you're working hard to get better.  Hooked you up with the wedge, just remember to save a good replay

• PGorda
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 5:01 PM

Hello RUNWME,

Very generous offer which hopefully will help struggling beginners improve. It is refreshing to see people doing something thoughtful and encouraging on WGT Forums. Most of the time the main theme or topic are players complaining about this or that, forgetting that there is enough negative things going on in the real world and to just enjoy the game.

Posted a replay that I am proud of. Oakmont, skimmed the top of the bunker for birdie. Hard to get that touch often :).

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=30d9d855-e804-47fa-bedb-9f380155b324 

Thanks again!

PG

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:05 PM

Those 13 that i sent the wedge 2, over next week post your best replay using it to win a sleeve of callaways.

1.cricketrules

2 begsy

3 birdnamnam

4 craigswan

5 alideej

6 VB26

7 PGordababe

8 Kingsbridge

9 jdawg39

10 pullupyourpants

11 ocaisin

12 KJS1966

13 MrFescue

Anyone not in the list, post your best replay using anyclub or putt and you will win a sleeve of balls of your choice.

• pullupyourpants
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:31 PM

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=64e198c2-1699-4f00-9453-9f8000293c96

not the greatest shot, but it was my first hit with it.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:05 PM
  • bullpin
    630 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:09 PM

Backspin eagle on  BPB  #4

RSS