Help › Forums

game locks up

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 8 2010 7:28 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • stevehardin
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 1:56 AM
    this is a great game but it frustrationg to play a when it locks up all during the game.
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 6:26 AM

Steve- Check out the "troubleshooting" guide and "optimizing" options. Also try the search box to the right> . You`ll find Tons of info that should help. There`s too much to list in one thread but, you should be able to get a little better results with some of the fixes and workarounds listed. GL

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 8:22 PM

Hi steve, when this happens please right-click and submit a bug to us. This helps us pinpoint the problem. Thanks

79 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 5:19 AM

Hi Alex

Do not know how to communicate with you directly, so I am using this thread.

I still am unable to find my name on the list of WGT players. Last week you said they were trying to fix this, but at this moment I am still a player without a heart.

Could you tell me if and when this will be fixed, or is it similar to the meter problems

Thank you

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 10:47 AM

Hi 5419, this will be fixed in our next release, which will be sometime this month.

79 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2009 11:15 AM

WGTalex:

Hi 5419, this will be fixed in our next release, which will be sometime this month.

Thank you, I feel I belong to a club, but management does not want anyone to know that they allowed me into the club

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 6:40 AM

In the last week or so, I've noticed the game freezing (locks up) after a player disconnects. Anyone else having this problem?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 10:46 AM

Hi Joel, does this happen in match play or multiplayer? Are you able to get back into the game? Did you submit a bug to us by right-clicking?

• JoelWhite
    101 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 7:01 AM

Sorry, alex, just saw your reply to my  post. This is happening to me in multiplayer. No, I can't get back into the game as it freezes everything. No, I didn't right click to send you the bug. I noticed this problem getting worse since about the first of December. Before, when a player quit the game, I could continue...now, it seems the game freezes and no one can continue. I realize my point is moot because I didn't send you a bug report, so let's leave it at that.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2010 4:52 PM

Hey metfitz,when you say not to often I don't really know how to take that .Would once a month be to often or not often enough?

I'm sure it varies but just give me an idea, you know, just some thing to kind of go by.

• PAGES
RSS