Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done 2021 Week 28 - The Open Championship

Wed, Jul 14 2021 9:17 PM (42 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:48 AM

Hello friends!

The last major of the year is upon us, one that we haven't gotten to watch since 2019. As always, we got plenty of prizes available for this week, but I wanted to first go over the recent winners that I finally paid their prizes out.

Palmetto Championship: We had 5 people tie and almancini won the random draw

Travelers - We had 3 people tie and mrmp1 won the random draw

Rocket Mortgage - We had 2 people tie and DJW2307 won the random draw

John Deere - We had two people tie and wedge0837 won the random draw

Alright, since we have finally caught up there, I wanted to go over the prizes for this week

1st Prize: 2,000 credits

2nd Prize: 1,000 credits

3rd Prize: 500 credits

Random Draw: Sleeve of balls

Just know that the random draw this week is simple. Pick any course in Scotland, Ireland or England that would like to see host the Open or what is your favorite course that hosts the open. Just include it underneath your pick and you will be entered for a chance to win that free sleeve of balls.

Here is everything you will need for picks this week and please note we are fully updated at this point.

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

The Open Field

One last thing to note, there are more than a few players that have had to WD for various reasons or are not playing so just make sure to note who is in the field at this point. Good luck everyone!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 12:13 PM

Thanks Judge for the sleeve. Extreme gratitude. 

Pick is Rory MclLroy

Royal Troon

Luke List (Barbasol) 

• stevedavies500
    1,993 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 12:19 PM

Rory Mcllroy is my pick for The Open and Kingsbarns Golf Links is my choice of somewhere they should pick as an Open Venue

Good Luck To All

Steve

• Gepetto1958
    4,260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 12:27 PM

KOEPKA, BROOKS for Fap Team please.

Celtic Manor for a future Open.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 12:54 PM

Hi Judge, team EBK selects Louis Oosthuizen this week pls. thx!

Gotta go with Muirfield, she's a beauty! 

and Charl Schwartzel for the Barbasol.

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 1:57 PM

WGTJudgeSmails:

Hello friends!

The last major of the year is upon us, one that we haven't gotten to watch since 2019. As always, we got plenty of prizes available for this week, but I wanted to first go over the recent winners that I finally paid their prizes out.

Palmetto Championship: We had 5 people tie and almancini won the random draw

Travelers - We had 3 people tie and mrmp1 won the random draw

Rocket Mortgage - We had 2 people tie and DJW2307 won the random draw

John Deere - We had two people tie and wedge0837 won the random draw

Alright, since we have finally caught up there, I wanted to go over the prizes for this week

1st Prize: 2,000 credits

2nd Prize: 1,000 credits

3rd Prize: 500 credits

Random Draw: Sleeve of balls

Just know that the random draw this week is simple. Pick any course in Scotland, Ireland or England that would like to see host the Open or what is your favorite course that hosts the open. Just include it underneath your pick and you will be entered for a chance to win that free sleeve of balls.

Here is everything you will need for picks this week and please note we are fully updated at this point.

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

The Open Field

One last thing to note, there are more than a few players that have had to WD for various reasons or are not playing so just make sure to note who is in the field at this point. Good luck everyone!

-WGTJudgeSmails

I just realized there is a secondary tournament this week as well. The Barbasol is also this week and considering we have played all events, I will include the Field here as well. This winner will only receive a sleeve of balls, but wanted to make sure to include this as well!

Barbasol Field

• JDGHOST
    6,887 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:27 PM

• LLLlloyd88
    179 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:34 PM

Brooks Koepka for the Open

St Andrews, gotta go with the home of golf

Luke List for Barbasol

• phipster
    4,542 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 3:51 PM

Louis Oosthuizen for the Open at Royal St Georges

I would like to see the Open played at Lytham & St Annes

And I am going for a South African double by picking Charl Schwartzel for the Barbasol...

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 4:27 PM

Open: Louis Oosthuizen

Barb: Cameron Percy

Course: Sunningdale (New)

RSS