Wed, Nov 10 2021 4:41 AM (24 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 11:05 AM

• SamSpayed
    4,998 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 12:02 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Click on your name (top left), then "my profile" close to central on your screen you'll see (and click) equipment and then in a similar place "sell equipment".

Good catch, Dodgy.  I didn't know that still worked after the demise of Flash.

Here's a direct link for the OP:

https://www.wgt.com/proshop/sellback.aspx

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 12:21 PM

What is the meaning of Richard:

English, French, German, and Dutch: from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements ric 'power(ful)' + hard 'hardy', 'brave', 'strong

Hmmmm, I think I agree with Marchie.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 3:52 PM

SamSpayed:

Here's a direct link for the OP:

https://www.wgt.com/proshop/sellback.aspx

The odd thing is although it looks like I can't sell anything else (as it's all equipped) I can click the box to sell my irons.  I wondered if it was that there's no paint job replacement at the same level but that seems to be true for other stuff too.  I don't think any of my clubs are for sale now, with the same name at least.

• HamdenPro
    2,468 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 4:49 PM

DodgyPutter:
    The odd thing is although it looks like I can't sell anything else (as it's all equipped) I can click the box to sell my irons.  I wondered if it was that there's no paint job replacement at the same level but that seems to be true for other stuff too

I am sure, when you went to the link Sam provided, given what you said, you were not able to click on your driver, putter, etc... and they all said Equiped.

If you edit your clubs first, say replace your driver with the starter driver and then go back to the link, you will be able to sell your driver..it will no longer show as equiped and will be available for sale.

(If I am correct, thats 2 for Nancy Drew)

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 10:39 PM

(Richard)

BOZskills:
    He(the op) may have been using the proper name. The shortened version in this country is Dick. Jmo.

Thanks! Looks like the insults have to be explained to me - comes across like a bad joke.

I like the original meaning from the Old High German language (around 900 AD) more, rihhi (rich or mighty) and hart (strong).

Will give me a good feeling walking around today!

Thank you, azul11!

• asul11
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 10:53 PM

lol now what is the nickname for someone named Richard you being a master poster here should know 

• asul11
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 10:59 PM

lol

• asul11
    8 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 11:06 PM

lol your welcome mate just some good clean aussie humor 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 12:42 AM

HamdenPro:

DodgyPutter:
    The odd thing is although it looks like I can't sell anything else (as it's all equipped) I can click the box to sell my irons.  I wondered if it was that there's no paint job replacement at the same level but that seems to be true for other stuff too

I am sure, when you went to the link Sam provided, given what you said, you were not able to click on your driver, putter, etc... and they all said Equiped.

Yes, that's what I was saying (in brackets) the point is my irons are also equipped.

RSS