Forums

Help › Forums

"E Z Swing" clubs; how do I 'access' them??

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 9 2011 4:22 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • stukas69
    8 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 1:17 PM

I keep reading about these "E Z Swing" clubs but I haven't figured out how it is I might be able to take advantage of this kool characteristic?? It doesn't work for me yet, how do I use them?? It does say I have these clubs in my possession, so how do I use them ... sorry for the repetitiveness. thanks ... me

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 7:30 PM

In the MAIN MENU click on MY EQUIPMENT...you can edit your clubs there.  Also, on your PROFILE page, click on EQUIPMENT then EDIT EQUIPMENT...that opens the same window.  If you don't see it,  look at your file folders at the bottom or top of your screen depending on your browser. 

Joey   

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2011 8:00 PM

The ez swing clubs are very inaccurate.  Much better to learn the timing on how to hit the starter clubs. You will need this skill as you advance.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 12:44 AM

RUNWME:
    The ez swing clubs are very inaccurate.  Much better to learn the timing on how to hit the starter clubs. You will need this skill as you advance.

Yes, but If you need to use the EZ swing clubs, apply less power and you should get more accuracy, but you will sacrifice distance. 

Joey

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 1:22 AM

RUNWME:

I would have used other words, ones that would have ended up as a load of *******

Ditch those pieces of you know what, there's a Starter Plus full set for 99 credits that's a million times better.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 10:19 AM

Keep in mind, for those with disabilities, the EZ clubs make it easier for everyone to enjoy this great game.

Joey   

• stukas69
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 10:26 AM

yo joey, just so happens I am disabled with a bad back and lungs!! I also have a problem with "slight Tremors" which keep my hands sortashaking around and pushing the "clicker" isn't always an easy thing. needless to say my putting is all screwed up and my drives aren't always where i want them. oh well i'll get along till i get some more credits. later ... me

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 12:46 PM

MainzMan:
    there's a Starter Plus full set for 99 credits that's a million times better.

The Starter Plus set does have a very slow meter and are quite hittable.  So unless you are disabled like Joey mentioned they're worth the 99 credits. (which are easy enough to accumulate without paying the buck - if money's an issue)

• stukas69
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 12:52 PM

thanks for advice. I'm still working on credits, only 10 so far and i thought i was doing better but i guess all the videos i watched didn't register or something. ill make it though, eventually or i'll quit being cheap and buy some credits. was trying to avoid that though. thanks again, me

PS ... i JUST PURCHASED A SET OF CLUBS AND TRIED THEM OUT ON ONE GAME AND SCREWED IT UP !!!  too tired and eyes are crossing and hands are starting to tremble and can't hit proper so G'Nite ... me

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 1:26 AM

Up above, there is a GET CREDITS link.  There, in addition to participating in offers that can earn you credits, you can also take surveys and watch videos that will also earn you credits.  

Joey

• PAGES
RSS