Forums

Help › Forums

1 round away from legend !

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:18 AM (21 replies)
  • helen1972
    347 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 9:39 PM

My god I have worked so damned hard to get there, now that I can taste it, all I get is meter problem after meter problem !

What is going on, shot after shot I ping them and all I get is b/s ?

I know how to play the bloody game, is WGT conspiring against me, 4 days now and bug after bug !!

Please help me !

Helen.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:13 PM

Keep at it Helen! I'm right there with ya. I'm so close to legend as well. (61.52) There are games where I play very well and everything seems to go the way i expect it to go and then there are games that just leave me scratching my head. Almost like I forgot how to putt. Just keep playing the way you have been playing that got you to your 61.04avg. and I'm positive that you'll be the newest WGT legend in the next day or so. I know it can be very frustrating at times. Times where you wished that you never started playing this game. But it's the times that you feel like a WGT god and everything you hit just seems to find the hole that makes it all worth while. So just keep at it, and I find that it's when I'm not trying to play well is when I play the best. I guess it's because I'm not over-thinking every shot. Take care and good luck!

Master Yoda

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 10:22 PM

you go girl!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 4:49 AM

helen1972:
    Please help me !

Call the cops! Oops, you are one. OK, call Internal Affairs, or whoever Brits call to investigate their own. Then go out and arrest a bunch of bad guys. WGT will see this and  relent. Next thing you know, your accomplishments will be recognized in a ceremony on the 18th green at SA where you will be ordained the newest Legend.  Simple.  ;-)

• MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 11:41 AM

Sorry Helen but you sound like a winey little girl that  needs to grow some BIGBALLS .

Enjoy the game for what it is and think about what you gain from becoming a Legend  nothing that I can see or others ,just yourelf !

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:13 PM

I'm sure Helen was being sarcastic, I noticed no whine in her post.

MFERGI:
    Sorry Helen but you sound like a winey little girl that  needs to grow some BIGBALLS .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:31 PM

helen1972:

My god I have worked so damned hard to get there, now that I can taste it, all I get is meter problem after meter problem !

What is going on, shot after shot I ping them and all I get is b/s ?

I know how to play the bloody game, is WGT conspiring against me, 4 days now and bug after bug !!

Please help me !

Helen.

I've noticed there has been a few issues with slow loading at my end since the last maintanence ( if only I could spell, and can't be bothered using google...lol).

Keep at it Helen...... Good Luck

Cheers

Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:43 PM

mantis0014:
    if only I could spell, and can't be bothered using google

Roger-There's a slick little extension for Chrome called Google Dictionary. Add it to Chrome and it puts an icon up next to the wrench. When you highlight a word in whatever you're reading it gives you the definition. (Quite handy, especially when Lizzie gets going.)

Click on it and spell the word-it will tell you if it's right.  :-)

Chrome extensions.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 8:37 PM

LMAO,

I wasn't whining Mark, just frustrated that I don't seen able to finally cross the line,

Thanks for all you support guys, I love you all,

Helen xxx

RSS