Forums

Help › Forums

11/15 Update/Bug Fixes

Sat, Nov 26 2022 5:25 PM (89 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 1:30 PM

Thank you WGT for restoring the ''tee off button''.

• Yiannis1970
    3,286 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 1:31 PM

Just let it go Simon...does not worth it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 2:59 PM

Yiannis1970:

Thank you WGT for restoring the ''tee off button''.

Glad to see it's been sorted out. 👍

Yiannis1970:

Just let it go Simon...does not worth it.

I was going to, Yiannis but look at him! He's acting like a mad pitbull with rabies biting anyone & everyone on its way!

• SamSpayed
    5,005 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 3:44 PM

WGTNico:
    This issue first got report on Wednesday at about 11am PT. We sent this new update out last night fixing this issue on desktop just before 8pm PT last night. That is an incredibly quick turnaround time for this high priority bug. A bug that no one could have predicted or anticipated.

Nice spin.  Thanks for fixing your bug.

pdb1:
    With this post I find myself on MODERATION again . As such this is my last post .I refuse to subject myself to moderation here . I will remain respectful and just bow out .

A good day all around then.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 3:47 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 7:29 PM

True that, PureGro1. I wouldn't mind being stalked if it was that cute like the Yorkshire Terrier in your image. LOL But I know... it's not.

• Yiannis1970
    3,286 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 1:32 AM

Is it possible the unthinkable been done?

Is it possible the indescribable been corrected?

Well, ladies and gents, i have only one case in my hands but i like to stay positive about!!!

Yesterday as i was playing showdown and having the usual moron who was hitting all over the place, got stuck cause he forfeited. Told to myself: A sleeve of bogeys coming up!!! We were spinning for 30-40''....

And all of a sudden, THE MIRACLE!!!

WE ended up in the lobby where was a countdown clock of 30''. As soon as the time run out, the game put me back on course to finish my round!!!

I like to believe it was not just a stroke of luck and finally WGT fixed this terrible bug. If by any chance having a similar experience tomorrow, i will update the post.

Fingers crossed!!

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 3:05 AM

WGTNico:
    This issue first got report on Wednesday at about 11am PT. We sent this new update out last night fixing this issue on desktop just before 8pm PT last night. That is an incredibly quick turnaround time for this high priority bug. A bug that no one could have predicted or anticipated.

Thank you for getting back to us WGTNico. Prompt communication is greatly appreciated, even if it's "Hey y'all, we're still working on it!" 

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 3:07 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    As I wrote it earlier, perhaps your updates operation is too large in scale and too often in frequency for the size of your organization.

+1000

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 3:56 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Fingers crossed!!

🤞🤞 Delightful news! Looking forward to your update, bro.

RSS