Forums

Help › Forums

The Holiday Half Day 2022 by Nico and Champ

Thu, Dec 22 2022 1:49 PM (197 replies)
  • WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:54 PM

enjoy the shoes and have a happy holidays!

billycash74:

im wishing for the shoes that were given to people participating in i think it was in the under the sea showdown a few months ago. they are a bluish color. i want these shoes in the worst way. if you guys cant make that happen i would really appreciate level 88 yellow titleist balls. merry christmas fellas!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:55 PM

Grinch562:

I wish I had a sweet set of irons, I'm new and don't know what's great. Thx for your generosity 

In the cookie jar

_CHAMPION 

• Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:56 PM

Merry Christmas to all WGT community. I would like to see max meter level 89 wedge under my christmas tree. It would be nice to get this one.

• WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:56 PM

enjoy the sleeve! Have a happy holidays

CycloneBoom:

Merry Christmas all, and thanks Champ and Nico for all you do in the WGT community. This is a wonderful incentive to spread some joy at this time of year.

If possible, I wish for a sleeve of my regular TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L81+) balls.

Thank you for the consideration.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:57 PM

Hey friends! This Santa is tapping out for the day but since Nico and I are in different time zones, he'll continue being Santa. 

Thank you all so much for being such a wonderful group and making 2022 such a blast. I can't wait to bring you some more surprises in 2023. 

Happy Holidays everyone. 

<3 

_CHAMPION 

• SpectaularG
    65 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:58 PM

Oh dang, I know I already asked you to send Rocco5 some passes. But I also forgot how badly pjbhai need some new apparel. That hat he where's has such an awful sweat stain that just will not come out. And please do not get me started on that old raggedy shirt, Yikes.

Marry Christmas All ;)

• WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 12:58 PM

happy holidays!

MyHummyPepe:

Morning legends

would really appreciate a sleeve of tmx93s please. Thanks for all you do & this generous offer. Cheers

• AZ70195
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 1:03 PM
    Happy holidays to the wgt community. Such a lovely gesture from you. I would like to wish for level 94 Taylormade spider GT putter please. Much thanks
  • WGTNico
    635 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 1:05 PM

enjoy the hat! have a happy holidays

R1ggers:
    Thanks Champ & Nico for all your support and assistance to the WGT community. Having someone available to respond and react to issues adds a great deal to playing this game. If I could have a red Santa hat to go with my skelly outfit, that would be awesome. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Cheers, Riggers

• teabagger72
    64 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 1:06 PM

Hi guys and a very Merry Christmas and Happiness New Year to both of you……I would love if you traded my Taylor Made level 81 balls (101 of them) and  most of them were purchased for the Bridgestone B XS ULTRA SLOW METER BALL (level 52+)

RSS