Help › Forums

from master to master pro

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:12 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:09 PM

how many round needs play for level up from master to master pro..............and down which rank needs stay

thx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 6:18 PM

There is no master pro level, you will go to tour master next. Number of exact rounds is really not known, however you need to play ranked rounds and get your average down to 63. I played over 400 rounds as a master until I was able to get to 63. That is just my skill, many players have gotten there way faster.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 9:22 PM

I think it's 30 rounds as a Master

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:04 PM

i think 50 round

but need stay down 63 average?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:21 PM

pierolitfiba:

i think 50 round

but need stay down 63 average?

Yes.

• dickdarstardly
    32 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2011 2:55 AM

I practised alot before playing ranked rounds and when I did my average started low and stayed low.

Hack to Amateur - 5 Ranked Rounds

Amateur to Pro - 10 Ranked Rounds

Pro to Tour Pro - 20 Ranked Rounds

Don't know above that as I'm not there yet, also couldn't tell you the averages as I had a very low average...my average is still pretty low but I expect this to change when I get to Master lol

Cheers

DD

• dickdarstardly
    32 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 4:28 PM

Tour Pro to Master - 25 Ranked Rounds

Playing my first round as Master now so my average may balloon lol

• TeeLravino
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 3:34 AM

I recently turned Master with an average of 66.92. Then played 1 9 hole round on Bethpage scoring +1 and my average leapt  to 74!!

I seem to be struggling now - does the game somehow get harder as you go up tiers?

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:08 AM

TeeLravino:

I recently turned Master with an average of 66.92. Then played 1 9 hole round on Bethpage scoring +1 and my average leapt  to 74!!

I seem to be struggling now - does the game somehow get harder as you go up tiers?

Your average resets when you tier up; and you're playing from a new set of tees and on faster greens, so yes, it does get harder.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:18 AM

LeonDelBosque:

TeeLravino:

Your average resets when you tier up; and you're playing from a new set of tees and on faster greens, so yes, it does get harder.

Yes, as as you change tiers, you start all over with the average.  When you immediately change, your average will be what it was as you changed, then the ranked rounds you play following that will determine your new aveage.   As I understand it, the system looks at you previous 15 lowest rounds to determine your avearage and that is how you progress.  As you reach a certain level with say 25 ranked rounds and your average is say 63.4 and you shoot a 68, your average is not affected.  Just before I turned Legend, I played St Andrews with high winds and shot a 67.  My average when I did that was 61.1 and it didn't go up at all.  That was why I sought the same information.

• PAGES
RSS