rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:35 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:41 PM

puttersman:

What has sex got to do with golf !!?

You can enjoy them both, even if you aren't good at them.....

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:51 AM

bittydog:

cograts!! The new tee's change everything! Good Luck!

Boy ain't that the truth, I just turned  master 2 days ago, and the whole game is new. Went out after turning and posted a 74, humbling. New views, long iron shots, new shots to be learned, and again trying to get back into the 60's.

I was a mentor, now I think I need one .... lol

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 2:07 AM

sardono:

Boy ain't that the truth, I just turned  master 2 days ago, and the whole game is new. Went out after turning and posted a 74, humbling. New views, long iron shots, new shots to be learned, and again trying to get back into the 60's.

My advice would be to get some new irons and a 3rd wedge.  The G10 irons are great, higher flight than your Raptures and a reasonable meter.  You're also only 1 level from the Burner 2 irons though which are a big step up from the Pings, I'd go for them if you've got the credits.  The high ball flight and high spin mean you can hit your approach shots right at the flag and, most of the time, stop quickly.  The meter is pretty damn quick compared to Raptures though.

If you go for the Burners you won't need a hybrid as the 3 iron hits 220 yards and another wedge will be used way more.  If you buy G10's you will still not really need a hybrid, I know a few players who carry one and use it once per round at most.  Maybe stick a Cleveland 60° in the bag, it hits 80 yards and is amazingly precise.  If credits are tight the Z Satins to match your 64° wedge are also great.  There's one hits 77 yards which would fill the gap quite nicely.

Enjoy the new challenge, there's another big one coming when you turn legend.  Then you need to carry a telescope to see the green from some of the tees.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2011 7:11 AM

PRSINC:

WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE LEVELS?  TOURING PRO NOW, LOW DO I HAVE TO GO?

noboday answered your Question ,best way to answer for me is this ,Stroke game will bring your level up,to change tiers you have to bring your avarage down to 62 .01.i hope this help,i hope if i did not give you the exact info ,a more experience players will read this post and correct me ,    play stroke games that is a must ,GL   and Merry Christmas .

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 12:54 PM

sardono:

bittydog:

cograts!! The new tee's change everything! Good Luck!

LMAO!...I know the feeling...

• jcasey82
    16 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 3:46 PM

Also new to the masters club and having alot of fun playing the longer hole...Its funny, those short par 4 holes that you could be on in one now only seem like an after thought...

Happy Hitting

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 5:12 PM

jcasey82:

Also new to the masters club and having alot of fun playing the longer hole...Its funny, those short par 4 holes that you could be on in one now only seem like an after thought...

Happy Hitting

I have been Master tier now for about 10 weeks and have managed to get my average down to 64.48. I am Lucky to be at level 89 and have all the good clubs and am still having trouble getting my average down below that. It is definately a different game and you have to change your mind set to what you had at tour pro. I need to get it down to at least 63 to have any chance of moving up to tour master but boy am I having fun. lol:~))  

Keep striving and happy golfing.

mel1950

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 4:35 PM

puttersman:

puttersman:

It's what your wife isn't going to be doing with you if you spend too much time playing golf.

• PAGES
RSS