Forums

Help › Forums

free credits

Tue, Dec 27 2011 8:16 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • grandpa17
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 1:03 PM

Has anyone got the free credits by taking surveys or anything like that? if so is it worth my time or is it a scam?

• chefmyster1
    55 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 5:49 PM

I THINK THEY WORK BEST IN TH USA IVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES FILLED IN LOADS OF QESTIONS TAKING 10 MINS THEN IT SAYS SORRY DID NOT QUALIFY SO I WOULDNT RECOMEND BUT THEIRS A NEW SURVEY SYSTEM NOW ONCE YOU INPUT DATA IT ONLY COMES UP WITH ONES THAT DO WORK

• MustangLarry
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:22 PM

I have yet to pay for credits, I get them through surveys and other free credit methods.

Surveys are hit and miss.  It is hard to qaulify for them sometimes...so be patient if you do them. 

Keep an eye on the free credit offers they make on the earn free credit page.  There are some good ones out there.  If you know you are going to buy something, check to see if you can get credits for it.

One example...I tried the free Netflix trial for 30 days and got a bunch of credits.  Before the 30 day trial ran out, I just cancelled the subcription.  No big deal.

Bottom line.. there are lots of opportunities for free credits if you are patient and willing to put the work in.

MustangLarry

• Burnett1664
    41 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 6:41 PM

I do a bunch of the free cresit offers, too. 

But sometimes, I do not get crdit for my work.

For the auto insurance 850 credit offer, I go in, fill out all of the info, but WGT never tells me if  I have "completed" the offer or not.

Survey are extremely hit or miss, so how do I know when I have completed and get the credits I deserve? I am honestly 3000 credits short because of this.

Burnett1664

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2011 9:44 PM

I've made 1,900 credits in the last 9 days. And I've hardly tried. 

Edit. 2,146 now.

• MustangLarry
    29 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 5:38 AM

When you go to the earn free credit page, there is a tab called "support" on themenu under "earn credits."  Ths shows you the status of all the offers you have used.  Most offers give you the credits instantly, but some take a few days.  If you think you are owed credits, this supprt link will put you in contact with the company that runs the credits.  But, they will want a copy of the email sent to you by the company as proof you completed the offer.

In order to get credits for surveys, you have to complete them.  Alot of times, you will not qwualify for the survey, so no credits.  it is very hit and miss for survey and hard to qualify alot of times.  Survey companies are looking for certain demographics and alot of people put in false information in order to qualify.

It is not a perfect system.

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 6:10 AM

grandpa17:

Has anyone got the free credits by taking surveys or anything like that? if so is it worth my time or is it a scam?

I have made many 1000's of credits doing the surveys. Sure there are days when i can't qualify but just as many or more where i do and get credits. And it seems to run in cycles. At times it is the Ampario surveys which work best. Right now it seems to be the Opinion Surveys. The My View surveys won't even load for me. I hear that they work for others. Also don't over look the other free offers. Free trials that offer any where from 450 upward to 2500 credits. Also there are some that cost money but might be something that you would be doing anyway, Like maybe the either of the 2 Net Flix offers or many of the other great offers. 

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2011 6:38 AM

I trying doing them every day. However, you have to be very patient. I spent 33 minutes trying to get approved for just 2 surveys today. One of them was over 20 minutes long asking my opinions about cars. Just to tell me I was not qualified. I would have to believe they could ask me 3-5 questions that would let them know if I was the person the wanted. This is frequent. If you answer over 10 minutes of questions and then ask you if you have children, be prepared to not qualify. But you need to be honest and do them right or very seldom you get through one. And do not answer them real fast, even if it is a question you have been asked before. Also, be prepared. Some of the surveys that are worth only 75-150 credits can take up to 45 min. However, they add up very quick and some days you can rack up. I always watch the carrasel videos. You can do this while you play if you have a decent laptop. Good luck and I hope this helps. 

• PAGES
RSS