Help › Forums

whats going on

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:29 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 4:45 AM

is anybody else getting a add come up, wt covers the  the meter at the bottom off screen, and if you click on it it just go s from side to side , and the only way to get rid off it is to close brower, but then after a while it comes back again, and i cant see meter so cant play, what a pain

it says  http://googleads.g.doubleclick/net/aclk?sa...ttp//youtube/com/user/meet Rory at santander adds are a pain even more so when there cover meter and you cant see it to play

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 8:44 AM

Have you scanned your PC for spy-ware, viruses etc? Sounds like a bug to me.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 12:55 PM

If you're using Google Chrome, try the AdBlock extension. It blocks all adverts from all websites unless you change the settings.

If you're not using Google Chrome, try it out. It's a great browser in my opinion.

• fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 3:12 AM

thanks guys for your feedback il try what you have said

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 11:28 AM

SgtDoodles:

If you're using Google Chrome, try the AdBlock extension. It blocks all adverts from all websites unless you change the settings.

If you're not using Google Chrome, try it out. It's a great browser in my opinion.

Yes Chrome is a very nice browser. I use Comodo Dragon browser most of the the time and I have had no issues with ads popping up by the meter. 

• cadillac1961
    268 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 11:52 AM

I dont like "Google Chrom". The last time im allways working with "Firefox"as well.

Next i like to have "SSD" hard drive. I thinks its make a lot nicer.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 2:18 PM

fantasy1:

is anybody else getting a add come up, wt covers the  the meter at the bottom off screen, and if you click on it it just go s from side to side , and the only way to get rid off it is to close brower, but then after a while it comes back again, and i cant see meter so cant play, what a pain

it says  http://googleads.g.doubleclick/net/aclk?sa...ttp//youtube/com/user/meet Rory at santander adds are a pain even more so when there cover meter and you cant see it to play

i used to get this happening when i used firefox.

it's not spyware or a bug......it's in game advertising.

tbe

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 5:20 AM

I had all kinds of meter problems while using firefox. I used to never have issues with firefox but lately I have been having all kinds of problems. I found since I went to comodo dragon and even with chrome, I have had very little issues.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 1:16 AM

Kaloke:

I had all kinds of meter problems while using firefox. I used to never have issues with firefox but lately I have been having all kinds of problems. I found since I went to comodo dragon and even with chrome, I have had very little issues.

Use Adblock Plus, for firefox... It works better than the Adblock Plus that they make for Google Chrome (which is still in beta, but still works great)... And the best thing about the 2 are, their FREE...  I was skeptical at first, but feel now that its the best Application that i have on my computer... No internet ads on the "Daily Show" or anywhere else.

• keez4u
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:31 AM

can someone tell me how to add friends . thanks

• PAGES
RSS