Help › Forums

whats going on

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:29 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • keez4u
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:35 AM

I have a few pals that play on wgt.com, however, I don't know how to add them as friends. when I click on invite, it won't let me cuz when I enter their email address it says they are already registered. I know they are registered, but I want to add them to my "friends". How do I do that?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 9:56 AM

keez4u:

I have a few pals that play on wgt.com, however, I don't know how to add them as friends. when I click on invite, it won't let me cuz when I enter their email address it says they are already registered. I know they are registered, but I want to add them to my "friends". How do I do that?

hi

email your friends and ask them for their wgt username. once you have that, go to wgt community tab, select wgt players, enter their name and and find it. once you find them, click on their name and when their profile loads, click add as friend on top right corner.

once they confirm, you both will be on each other's friends list.

-wgticon

• Shayswank
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 8:42 AM

A new country Club for rock and rollers seeks members for tournaments and fun..

A new member seeks friends for tournaments and fun..

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL !!!

Hard Rockers Country Club.

Ask for it by name

• viago
    44 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:29 AM

listen to the very sound advice here. i decided to have a look at chrome and it is  a really non invasive browser. "add block" is a free app and rips all advertising off the net. it will solve your problem and make you tube like it was. be quick before google get rid of it cos its going to hurt their pocket.

• PAGES
RSS