Forums

Help › Forums

Why wont this work

Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:29 AM (20 replies)
  • Titleist4life
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:35 PM

Hello my friend has an account here and so do I, but he is over and we want to play on the same computer. Everytime we try to log both of us in it says we cant run multiple browsers. Please some help

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:36 PM

Two players can't be logged in on the same computer at the same time.  You'll need an extra PC.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 4:09 PM

This is done for a reason.  It is to attempt to cut down on the LYING, CHEATING, S.O.Bs who have more than one account.

People who can not realize that this is CHEATING and a clear violation of the Terms and Conditions:

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

.. need to have all accounts closed and all money spent forfeited immediately, and their IP address needs to be permanently banned from any and all contact with WGT.

It is very easy to spot the cheaters, too... all one has to do is see what their first few rounds from the HACK tees are... if they are under par, there is a very good possibility that this golfer is scum-sucking, mouth-breathing bottom feeder.

But, who am I to judge.  Perhaps WGT will really crack down on this form of T&C violations as strenously as they have gone after the <18 crowd.

Perhaps not.  /shrug.

Have a nice day.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 9:35 AM

Nice rant, Snaike, that I definitely support in its substance. However, you gotta be kidding with the <18 "crowd" reference; the only excluded player was Gao because he was silly enough to write to WGT that he was underage. (And of course excluding underage players from this golf game is hair-raising nonsense; they should only be prevented from entering all credits/prizes operations. WGT staff promised they would look into options on how to make this possible, so here's hoping for the future.)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 11:18 AM

Faterson:
    However, you gotta be kidding with the <18 "crowd" reference

If that is your reply, Faterson, you have entirely missed the subtle sarcasm in my 'rant'.  Please don't answer until you find it.   Have a nice day.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 11:27 AM

Ah, sorry.    If you were only kidding, then that's different. Still, it's wrong to put multiple-account holders and underage players on the same level, or to mention them in the same sentence: that's because the former definitely don't belong on WGT.com, but the latter do, provided that they are prevented from dealing with credits/prizes, to satisfy legal demands.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 11:39 AM

Lets stay on topic and not start this again..........please.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 2:44 PM

Second that motion..............

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:15 PM

LOL... another fine example of the Perfect Storm...

- Question

- Answer

- Explanation

- Misunderstanding

- Retort

- Apology

- Reminder

- Concurrence

Ahhh... and lest I forget...

- Analysis.

Hahaaa!

... now what was being discussed... ?

;^) j/k

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2010 3:19 PM

LMAO @ Pug-the new resident snaike wannabee. I'm expecting a literary reference and anology now.

Too funny

RSS