Help › Forums

Am I the only one?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 15 2012 3:48 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RegGrundy
    15 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:34 AM

Recently..  I have found that TMs & Legends are very scarce on the site..  my  friend informed me of the WGTLS...  seems  all  play  by  players that aren't scared of a TM at ave 62 is  on  this site..  well thru this site really.  I'm not interested in playing for Cash or bragging to others on the web about Victories in the Virtual world..  I WANT A GOOD GAME OF GOLF ON THE COMPUTER...  but... i'll have to ditch this avatar/email address & start over,  i cant be the only one who is PISSED OFF by this WGTLS.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:16 AM

be water... go with the flow

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:50 AM

But...but... I am the only one

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:09 AM

Chesney Hawkes shirley?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 7:28 AM

I dont do WGTLS either.   Ready go's & matchplay challenge 4 ever!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:34 AM

no reg, your'e not the only one. I would be pissed about WGTLS too, if i knew what the hell it was!

I just,,,play wgt golf. I don't enter a bunch of bs or dig in my wallett either here.

don't get mad,,get even they say if your pissed.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:43 AM

RegGrundy:

Recently..  I have found that TMs & Legends are very scarce on the site..  my  friend informed me of the WGTLS...  seems  all  play  by  players that aren't scared of a TM at ave 62 is  on  this site..  well thru this site really.  I'm not interested in playing for Cash or bragging to others on the web about Victories in the Virtual world..  I WANT A GOOD GAME OF GOLF ON THE COMPUTER...  but... i'll have to ditch this avatar/email address & start over,  i cant be the only one who is PISSED OFF by this WGTLS.

You seem to be mis-informed about WGTLS,it is in fact a ladder site that uses WGT to play your games.When you register for WGTLS all your information from WGT is updated onto the site,so you do not have to ditch your avatar/e-mail address as you think.It is also a good place to make friends as you can join a guild which is an alt shot team of upto 15 players in each team,plus the fact the main thing about WGTLS is you will find that PPL DON'T QUIT GAMES as you are penalised although you may find maybe 1% do,mainly new players to the site.

There are loads of different choices of games ranging from 3 hole,9 hole ranked,matchplay,altshot,blitz tournys,league tables,bestball,skins for credits which you would know the  ppl you are playing against,plus Ryder Cup for TM'S and Legends.

It can't be that bad a site if the likes of RUNWME,Suncity.Oxymoron,Stonecoldkiller,Mrdonvito and many more play on this site with us Tour Pro's,Masters,Tour Masters and Legends come and have a look you may be pleasantly surprised.

RUSSELL

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:41 AM

I rarely have any trouble getting a game with all levels.  I have friends who play on the WGTLS site mainly because there is a chat function that lets you match up for games.  I think that if WGT had a lobby function that you could go in an register for games and / or converse with players to set up games, the matching up would work better than the set up a game and  hope function.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:47 AM

TarheelsRule:

I rarely have any trouble getting a game with all levels.  I have friends who play on the WGTLS site mainly because there is a chat function that lets you match up for games.  I think that if WGT had a lobby function that you could go in an register for games and / or converse with players to set up games, the matching up would work better than the set up a game and  hope function.

I can't agree more with this statement. Give us a place to meet and talk BEFORE we play. I

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:17 AM

Is there a link to this site?

• PAGES
RSS