Help › Forums

Updates and releases

Thu, Jan 28 2010 6:09 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:09 PM

Yes thank goodness!   

I'll finally get a new putter now after I see if they put anymore in the proshop or not. 

Maybe some bugs will be fixed. 

Maybe we'll get St. Andrews!  (though it might not be ready quite yet)

---

Anyone notice what is growing there so close to the golf course in that pic?  

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:16 PM

lol, i dont know but it looks nasty

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2010 7:57 PM

jayjonbeach:
    Anyone notice what is growing there so close to the golf course in that pic?

That's a hybrid. A cross of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Feather-bed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 5:23 AM

And you might as well grab some and smoke it because the update smoked all of us-a big bust.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 6:07 AM

...You aren't kidding. This is an outrage. The members have repeatedly reported errors to WGT about playability and not one issue that was reported got addressed. What a shame. 

Maybe in a year or two when WGT gets their priorities sorted out, and the shareholders start getting restless, the game may finally be ready for playability everyone is looking for. Other than the new course coming eventually, there really isn't anything ground breaking coming down the line for the game or WGT.

Good Luck.

• Showtime29
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:51 AM

Richard4168:

Other than the new course coming eventually, there really isn't anything ground breaking coming down the line for the game or WGT.

I guess you havent seen the new "pants" available in the pro-shop...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:54 AM

Way to spoil a party WGT!!  The bananas wanted St. Andrews!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 11:37 AM

Andy that is friggin hysterical. LMAO. The look on their faces is priceless.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2010 10:20 PM

andyson:

Way to spoil a party WGT!!  The bananas wanted St. Andrews!

I think it's well worth waiting another 30 days for St. Andrews, otherwise the above graphic would not have been created.  

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2010 6:09 AM

Faterson:

I think it's well worth waiting another 30 days for St. Andrews, otherwise the above graphic would not have been created.  

Hmmmm...no.  But perhaps this graphic better conveys how I'm feeling about WGT at this time.

I've been submitting bug reports, making product suggestions, looking forward to St. Andrews.

I feel like an a$$ right now.

• PAGES
RSS